Vector

Manlyduck - Team Fortress 2

You know, retaliation has gotten a lot of people in trouble in this clan. Like how kitty got demoted for retaliating. This isn't going to help you.

Oh so I should've kept silent where Bach is trying to get me to say something, it wasn't an argument started by me, by him, when he said something about my "cancerous" version of his profile picture when I didn't know he had it, I looked up Macho Man on Google Pictures, looked nice, imported it into Photoshop edited it with a duck beak and done, what's cancerous about it is not showing, I'd like @Bach to shed some light on me, since it's my fault apparently.

Oh so I should've kept silent where Bach is trying to get me to say something, it wasn't an argument started by me, by him, when he said something about my "cancerous" version of his profile picture when I didn't know he had it, I looked up Macho Man on Google Pictures, looked nice, imported it into Photoshop edited it with a duck beak and done, what's cancerous about it is not showing, I'd like @Bach to shed some light on me, since it's my fault apparently.

That's the part where you put your BIG BOY PANTS on and be the bigger person. Bach has had his share of warnings/bans and something will probably be done with him too. (Idk)

Like, treat people the way you want to be treated. And you've been treating people like shit for like 2 years meow. You've also had your fair share of warnings and at this point you should know just to walk away from the situation. If you really wanted to stay in this community, you would have done that. But you're too busy keeping your pride and trying to start/continue the fight.

Like, treat people the way you want to be treated. And you've been treating people like fudge for like 2 years meow. You've also had your fair share of warnings and at this point you should know just to walk away from the situation. If you really wanted to stay in this community, you would have done that. But you're too busy keeping your pride and trying to start/continue the fight.

Here's the thing, I never start shit, I'm always on the other end of the story, I don't try to flame it, I prefer to not be considered someone who has a lack of personality and just sit on the bench while people kick my AMAZING INTERNET PRIDE around, it's not a big of a deal but I'm not the guy to back down from a situation, not when I didn't start it.

Well you remember that Matsi incident don't you,

No i do not. which one?

but I haven't been too serious about what I say on the forums, I don't attack, or do I try to, I try to be cynical and my way is too offensive and I know that, but nothing I said was in bad intentions

That's not what i'm saying, what i'm saying is that what you said can make it sound like your serious, especially if it's around people you don't know.

d when Bach commented about my avatar, I didn't steal it, because firstly it isn't his, it's a picture not made by him, and secondly I was defending myself from what he said, I retaliated when it was over.

I don't know this thing, i'm assuming it was in shoutbox, if then he can explain what happened but even then, is it worth it? It's an avatar, there's no reason to retaliate nor is there a reason to attack, on both sides. It just seem ludicrous that something like that would happen

I am not usually the type of person to call an admin, and if I do it's usually turned against me

It doesn't matter what type of person you are, you have to have self control and let the admins handle it, and if they are turned against you, it's probably because you added to the fire by attacking back. That's the problem i'm telling you.

I try to avoid that nonsense

It's not nonsense if it's going to help you out and stop people from being a jerk to you.

there's a rule that says treat people the way they want to be treated, I do just that when they treat me in a certain matter

that quotes means, if you fling shit, shit will be thrown back, and if you don't want it thrown back at you, then don't throw it in the first place, that quote is not telling you to fight back it's telling you to be the better person and treat others with respect, if others don't then you ignore it or call someone.

I'm not the type of person to have a long-tempered finger tip that doesn't burst flying over the keys attacking like the keyboard warrior people claim I am.

but you've been banned multiple times for it and you just said you attack people back if they shit talk you. You don't deserve anything bad happen or said to you, but when it happens, it doesn't hurt to have people help you.

never start things, why do people start things they don't want to finish it's not my fault they want to prove themselves superior than me,

When you say ez, or get rekt and shit like that, you are starting shit, saw you do this time and time again for no reason when you were more active on the server. You are essentially putting someone down and, it hurts their ego, i don't understand how you think this wouldn't get people upset.

think I'm gonna watch someone "diss" me on the internet, it's ridiculously stupid that I would stand for them doing that,

again the call admin is there if it gets too out of hand. it's a video game man.

I don't get upset when they say something offensive to me, but I can use that statement against the people too, most of my binds are quotes of people sending hate

but you're just adding flames to the fire, if you keep repeating what people say about you, people are bound to agree, especially if it's in a taunting matter just delete the binds, there's no reason for them to be there.

How do I "bait" them?

I've already said it multiple times. Saying this like EZ or get rekt, over and over and over again gets tiresome and people will lash back.

while I say "use the !friendly mode"

i have honestly not seen you say that once. I'm looking at chat logs in tgh and all the way back to april 10th, i don't see it said once.

like any other logical person would do or even a staff member would, I still get hate

I've talked to staff members about it and they have told me that they wish to put a stronger stance on people getting shit on for playing the game, they have made a plugin i believe that advertises the friendly plugin, the hates always gonna be there but a better person would ignore it or call for help.

is that baiting

i think you misunderstand what i meant, please read the rest i have said about posting binds.

if I wear a gibus, or don't wear a hat is that baiting?

i have honestly no idea what you're trying to say, sorry.

most of the reasons were stupid

No, you were banned for the same reason this post is up now. Disrespect, to say they were stupid is incredibly ignorant and shows you haven't matured. It's frustrating to get banned but you need to understand why you did and how you can improve. That's the reason bans happen but if you fail to improve then consequences get worst.

I got banned by are now friends with me, Bello Waldi and Kypari, rest in peace Kypari.

Bello has never banned you, @kbraszzz and two zero four are the other two that banned you. Kypari banned you 3 times.

Here's the thing, I never start fudge, I'm always on the other end of the story, I don't try to flame it, I prefer to not be considered someone who has a lack of personality and just sit on the bench while people kick my AMAZING INTERNET PRIDE around, it's not a big of a deal but I'm not the guy to back down from a situation, not when I didn't start it.

That's the part where you put your BIG BOY PANTS on and be the bigger person. Bach has had his share of warnings/bans and something will probably be done with him too. (Idk)

Like, treat people the way you want to be treated. And you've been treating people like fudge for like 2 years meow. You've also had your fair share of warnings and at this point you should know just to walk away from the situation. If you really wanted to stay in this community, you would have done that. But you're too busy keeping your pride and trying to start/continue the fight.

Come on guys. Like who really cares if you start it or don't start it, at the end of the day it's still against the rules and still disrespect. That's a 6 year old argument :/

Here's the thing, I never start fudge, I'm always on the other end of the story, I don't try to flame it, I prefer to not be considered someone who has a lack of personality and just sit on the bench while people kick my AMAZING INTERNET PRIDE around, it's not a big of a deal but I'm not the guy to back down from a situation, not when I didn't start it.

And that's the problem. You like to continue the situation. And it turns into something it shouldn't. You can't be stubborn and be big headed. Like I already said, if you wanted to stay in the community you would have stopped yourself a long time ago.

As a (new) mod, I'd like to state that when we answer admin calls, ws treat issues unbiased as you should not be afraid that we will turn against you if you do calladmin. As a regular on our servers, you should be well aware that if someone breaks a rule or is doing or saying something you dislike, you can use the !calladmin, msg a staff, or simply mute them in-game. Refusing to attempt to do these things just makes you look even worse.

I'm going to try and keep this as civil as possible. You've always been disrespectful even before I was staff. I'm no knight in shining armour but when you say "you never start shit" you know as well as everyone here that's a blatant lie.

As for this morning. I simply commented on your profile picture after finding you butchered a Macho Man picture. As people know, he's one of my favourite people. Died of a heart attack funny enough. I just found it disrespectful that you would do that to an art tribute.

Not here nor there I simply stated that the way you responded back made you sound like a cunt and proceeded to ignore you.

In my honest opinion I say +1 to a ban. You're consistently a hassle wherever you are. And hachi said, it's the reason why kittylicious, myself, amd vector have and I had action against us.

Myself and Vector have more or less changed. Even @Egossi became a good boy after his bans. I think a perm is needed

No i do not. which one?

The Dog fucking and the handy helping and the furry stuff, I'd rather not get into detail...

That's not what i'm saying, what i'm saying is that what you said can make it sound like your serious, especially if it's around people you don't know.

Me and OhStopYou are well acquainted with each other as friends, the only person who that statement of yours can fall true to is Snowy Minion, where that I can't say anything about because it's entirely my fault, and I admit, I do not know that person and I should've not said that but I said it and I can't change it, otherwise I don't think I've told anyone I didn't know on the forums anything rude, or offensive.

I don't know this thing, i'm assuming it was in shoutbox, if then he can explain what happened but even then, is it worth it? It's an avatar, there's no reason to retaliate nor is there a reason to attack, on both sides. It just seem ludicrous that something like that would happen

You've hit the nail on the head, I got carried away with the fact that I've been accused with stealing and it's such a stupid subject to open in the shoutbox, I guess both me and Bach are wronged in this situation.

It doesn't matter what type of person you are, you have to have self control and let the admins handle it, and if they are turned against you, it's probably because you added to the fire by attacking back. That's the problem i'm telling you.

The only time I've tried to !calladmin is when it got out of hand, not in terms of chat, but exploiting, and it was someone by the name of "Mister Jai" using the Loose Cannon in friendly mode, I did it 3 times, no response, I asked Dahk Chocolate to do something and he got a staff on, other than that moment I have never used !calladmin before, and I don't intend to do so as it seemed useless to me.

It's not nonsense if it's going to help you out and stop people from being a jerk to you.

Oh, that's not what I meant, I meant is I avoid the nonsense that is people trying to "troll" or "bully" me around.

that quotes means, if you fling fudge, fudge will be thrown back, and if you don't want it thrown back at you, then don't throw it in the first place, that quote is not telling you to fight back it's telling you to be the better person and treat others with respect, if others don't then you ignore it or call someone.

What I understood from it is if you treat someone in a certain way they'll treat you back in that way, or should do so as I did not look deep into it as most of the rules are basic and straight to the point.

but you've been banned multiple times for it and you just said you attack people back if they fudge talk you. You don't deserve anything bad happen or said to you, but when it happens, it doesn't hurt to have people help you.

Most of the time I have friends to help me, mostly not staff but they defend me, and I appreciate that, but the times with Kypari were my fault as I indeed intended to make him angry as we were having some friendship problems, glad that's over now.While I don't want to trashtalk people, I just defend my self by trashtalking back, I don't start things I don't want to end, I end things I don't want to start, for most situations.

When you say ez, or get rekt and fudge like that, you are starting fudge, saw you do this time and time again for no reason when you were more active on the server. You are essentially putting someone down and, it hurts their ego, i don't understand how you think this wouldn't get people upset.

Which servers? Most of the time on Pokemon I do it in self defense, as someone insults me or has insulted me, or said the same to me, I kill them and say the same, and stop, they do it again, I keep doing it untill they either go to !friendly mode or ask me to stop, and if I don't I probably have a good reason to do so as I haven't done it alot in my memory of recent times.

but you're just adding flames to the fire, if you keep repeating what people say about you, people are bound to agree, especially if it's in a taunting matter just delete the binds, there's no reason for them to be there.

Most of them are hysterical, they're funny and use them when everyone's having a good time, they don't act as reminiscent times of me being beat down by those words, but they're something to look back and laugh at, most of the people who said that don't even show up as they aren't regulars and most of the regulars I'm friends with, I try to avoid the overly offensive ones such as the racial slurs and other things that might be offensive to others, I don't use the binds to taunt others as I can't, and if I can I wont, if I were to taunt someone I do it by killing them that's all, if they say something as rekt I do the same.

i have honestly not seen you say that once. I'm looking at chat logs in tgh and all the way back to april 10th, i don't see it said once.

I have never said it in TGH and that's fact as I don't get as much kills on those maps, I do sometimes say it on Pokemon if someone doesn't say it before me.

i have honestly no idea what you're trying to say, sorry.

What I'm trying to say is, is that most people view my lack of cosmetics as something to get them to get angry as most people insist on good players having hats, and that's something I can stand on as I've been told alot that I am a troll for not wearing cosmetics, plus the Gibus is most viewed as the "troll" cosmetic.

No, you were banned for the same reason this post is up now. Disrespect, to say they were stupid is incredibly ignorant and shows you haven't matured. It's frustrating to get banned but you need to understand why you did and how you can improve. That's the reason bans happen but if you fail to improve then consequences get worst.

I mean the reason behind the disrespect, as me and Kypari fighting about something stupid, and other stuff in that matter, not the actual reason as disrespect or any other.

I'm going to try and keep this as civil as possible. You've always been disrespectful even before I was staff. I'm no knight in shining armour but when you say "you never start fudge" you know as well as everyone here that's a blatant lie.

Last time I checked you and Matsi were the ones starting shit on the servers, on Pokemon, I have no proof as it's been a long time and I have no screenshots, but if you're not gonna lie you're gonna stay true to this, you and Matsi blandly said this "how did he get those points he's not even that good" and back then I wasn't even talking to you all I did was kill, and that's the reason for everything to lead to this day, and back on TGH where Kypari was there and I kept killing you, you said, without me saying anything, something about me seeing the sun or something claiming that I have no life as I stay inside and I have never seen the sun, you know that, and if you don't, fine, but I know it and that's what matters, even though I have no proof, and I know I was gonna get this sooner or later.

First off, I'll start by saying most of the stuff on the forum's satire, none of it is in intention of making any hate, nor flame any war or something in that fashion.

"YO CHILL BRO IT'S JUST A SATIRE BRO"

seriously dude even if it's intended to be satire it just looks toxic and doesn't really look good in any way

not to mention all your server chat is consistent of the annoying as fuck lennies that look like they have had several strokes and randumb quotes from other people who have insulted you etc.

as one of the people who have warned you (to go in detail, I'm talking about the time you used racist slurs in your chat messages) I would say you are representing xG and it's servers terribly, even to the point where it's almost worse than how I did in 2014

In conclusion I think a little time for you to think about your mistakes and mature up at least slightly, should be given.

Not necessarily a permanent one but rather one that's just long enough (what I have in mind is 2-3 months)

+1

First off, I'll start by saying most of the stuff on the forum's satire, none of it is in intention of making any hate, nor flame any war or something in that fashion.

If you take a look at the first two screenshots, you can clearly see that people can get easily offended by the stuff you're saying and whether it's satire or not, it's offensive and shows that you have not changed since your past five bans.

I am not usually the type of person to call an admin

Your actions - Your responsibility. It's your fault for not doing the right thing (i.e calling an admin who could have solved your issue).

Most of this could have easily been avoided by calling an admin.

Whether you start it or not, it seems like you provoke these situations by just continuing them.

This really has to stop, and we've tried to stop it by banning you for five times now and it has not helped. It does not seem like you have changed your attitude.

+1 for a ban but a perm is too much in my opinion.

The Dog fricking and the handy helping and the furry stuff, I'd rather not get into detail...

I don't see how that is relevant. That's a separate issue that was resolved and no reason to go into so i'm sorry if i don't see your point.

Me and OhStopYou are well acquainted with each other as friends,

but it still wasn't appropriate, the guy was talking about a tragedy and many found it distasteful.

otherwise I don't think I've told anyone I didn't know on the forums anything rude, or offensive.

What's not rude to you may be rude to someone else and the two forums posts got a lot of people upset.

The only time I've tried to !calladmin is when it got out of hand, not in terms of chat, but exploiting, and it was someone by the name of "Mister Jai" using the Loose Cannon in friendly mode

but you can use it for many reasons other than exploit, that's what it's their for, and why admins are here, to help you and the players have a fun environment. If the call admin wasn't working i would of made a demo and uploaded it, but that issue is long gone and unfortunately nothing came of it, but for future reference that's best what to do.

I did it 3 times, no response, I asked Dahk Chocolate to do something and he got a staff on, other than that moment I have never used !calladmin before, and I don't intend to do so as it seemed useless to me.

i have addressed this with them and they have improved on getting on, one experience shouldn't discourage you from using the plugin.

What I understood from it is if you treat someone in a certain way they'll treat you back in that way, or should do so as I did not look deep into it as most of the rules are basic and straight to the point.

it's not the hardest rule to understand. Just don't be a jerk and people won't be a jerk back. But if someone is a jerk, don't retaliate because it makes things worst.

I don't use the binds to taunt others as I can't

how else would you use ez or rekt? How wouldn't that taunt someone?