Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

Mailman coming back

So most of the new people don't know who I am, but i've been in the clan for quite a while actually, never ranked up because I had a lot of work and school since I am finishing up my degree.

Basically wanted to say that I am coming back August 2nd, so I should be back online after being offline for 2 and a half MONTHS. Hopefully I will get promoted and with the other admins we will get this clan too be one of the best. Yeah so that's basically it, whats up?

Quaratine.. You should atleast remember some members some more because mailman was with us for awhile now but was to busy or somewhat to play.

Quaratine.. You should atleast remember some members some more because mailman was with us for awhile now but was to busy or somewhat to play.

Wasn't he like scrim team leader, sorry I forgot about him :I

Nice, well I've been in Israel volunteering in the army for the past 2 1/2 months. I had a lot of school and I was in ESEA league, which I hope I am going back to when I get back. If you don't know who I am, I am sure some members still remember me lol.

I was heading the scrim team but everything got too much for me to separate time for. I should be on TS3 soon, so I will be back.