Mendacity

Time To Work For My Participation Trophy

Hi guys, I have been a member for a while now on and off but I decided I should really start working for the XG title in my name. So I thought I would come back and say hi! I usually play on the Pokémon server where you can find me. If anyone ever uses the team speak for TF2 I will gladly be on that one too! I will also use the forum a little more and help out if and when I can!

-Menda

[ATTACH=full]24034[/ATTACH]

Also this was what you said to me after I muted you for slurs and asked for your forum name....

[ATTACH=full]24035[/ATTACH]

And also.. [attach=full]24036[/attach]

????????????????????

yeah...

that was said. I may have not been in the right mindset at the time. also i was drunk. soooo um oops. Considder this me cleaning myself up.

I do stand by parts of what I said though. I use to read the forums back in the day and saw a lot of drama between mods and members. I wasn't about that. There was a falling out in like 2014 before i joined and a lot of my friends left XG. It left a bad tasted in my mouth for a while. When I did join the site was very slow and not many did use it. There was a core group but not nearly the level it is now.

Nothing I can say but my bad for saying that. It has been a while since I logged into this account but when I got around to it I saw that the community has changed a lot. I have been going on your maps for quite a while as well as wearing your tags. I thought I might as well give being a member and an active one at that a try one more time. So yeah sorry for the shit I talked but we all have issues and at this point I can only make this group better. I hope.

It also messed up my join date. does it do that? I joined earlier when it said and it set me to like January of last year.

-Menda

[ATTACH=full]24034[/ATTACH]

Also this was what you said to me after I muted you for slurs and asked for your forum name....

[ATTACH=full]24035[/ATTACH]

And also.. [attach=full]24036[/attach]

????????????????????

Also I wanted to touch on the demographic as well. You do have to admit that the age demographic is pretty young in this group. That's not bad but I feel like I am one of the oldest members at this point.. Oh well!