atomicbunny567

Welp..its Been Two Years Since I Came Here

lol idk but I have not been on the forums in about a year. So I probably need an introduction to a large portion of you. Also please ignore any old posts from when I was a bit more.......ignorant. I may or may not be more active at this point.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

lol idk but I have not been on the forums in about a year. So I probably need an introduction to a large portion of you. Also please ignore any old posts from when I was a bit more.......ignorant. I may or may not be more active at this point.

ai.imgur.com_tG9KV4H.thumb.png.b7284cc4c4e3fdb0c3435bc0f1008c0e.png

Lets go ahead and say that ignorance has not left you. I don't remember you but, hi?

Looks like you really did change huh? I mean lenny facing and sh*t talking someone for no reason? Lol wow.

well if you think enjoying memes makes someone immature/ignorant then thats your opinion. Also I was just screwing around(although I do remember someone named Vexx/vex who was a massive douche)

yeah well your constant "EGOSSI IS TRASH, ALL MODS ARE TRASH EXCEPT FOR DETHMAN AND ARMIN" type of messages on jb indicate that you have indeed really matured up and moved on with your past, and i congratulate you for that

well if you think enjoying memes makes someone immature/ignorant then thats your opinion.

Spamming and just lenny posting on tf2 is annoying when 80% of the community does it. Lenny should be fucking banned on the servers @Bello Please make this happen.

apuu.sh_qnAaX_675b8bba58.thumb.png.322608138e7c6f4c6bd4fb9268bad3f5.png

Also I was just screwing around(although I do remember someone named Vexx/vex who was a massive douche)

You said you "remember someone named vexx who was a massive douche" but in your chat logs you knew he was staff and you knew who he was, also i'm pretty sure flinging shit at someone who hardly knows you isn't joking around. You are making a second awful impression.

well if you think enjoying memes makes someone immature/ignorant then thats your opinion. Also I was just screwing around(although I do remember someone named Vexx/vex who was a massive douche)

Enjoying memes doesn't make someone immature. Spamming lennies binds, on the other hand, does.

Why all the hate for Vexx though? Even if you think he was a massive douche 2 years ago, couldn't you wait till you see how he is now before shitposting about him on the servers? Hell, you even hated on Egossi and Bagel.

Spamming and just lenny posting on tf2 is annoying when 80% of the community does it. Lenny should be fricking banned on the servers @Bello Please make this happen.

[ATTACH=full]24578[/ATTACH]

You said you "remember someone named vexx who was a massive douche" but in your chat logs you knew he was staff and you knew who he was, also i'm pretty sure flinging fudge at someone who hardly knows you isn't joking around. You are making a second awful impression.

Someone in voice chat told me just THEN. Thats actually what brought about the topic of how much I legitimately disliked Vexx. Also this Vexx may be a different person. However the fact that the person I disliked periodically came on xg servers and had the same name seemed like one hell of a coincidence. Also I was just fucking around with the other staff. I mean if you are not able to handle a little joke(and don't tell me what I did was somehow serious cause trust me it was not) then they should not be staff. Welcome to the internet.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Thats actually what brought about the topic of how much I legitimately disliked Vexx. Also this Vexx may be a different person. However the fact that the person I disliked periodically came on xg servers and had the same name seemed like one hell of a coincidence.

"first thing i do when i join a server to help show i changed is to talk about how i hated someone and how he was a massive douche"

Alright

Also I was just fricking around with the other staff. I mean if you are not able to handle a little joke(and don't tell me what I did was somehow serious cause trust me it was not) then they should not be staff. Welcome to the internet.

Like i said before, people didn't really know who you are so, if they see someone they don't know using that sort of wording it could come across as being dickish, using the excuse "IT'S THE INTERNET, DILL WITH IT" doesn't give you the right to be an ass hole. Again, instead of just owning up to your mistake, you're trying to justify it. You're not making yourself look better. I see little to no difference.

Actually now that you mentioned that Im trying to justify it......I realized I don't really have any obligation to justify anything(I mean its not like I can REALLY change how people think of me+Im not givin out my life story over the internet)So Im just gonna leave it at this. I was surprised/pissed (surprissed?) that Vexx was staff( again not sure if its the Vexx I remember,somone else,or it is that Vexx but hes not a douche now) and said some hateful stuff. Clearly he has a good reputation within the community so he must not be LIKE the Vexx I met. lol actually stopping and thinking about it I overreact and overthink ALOT. so yeah oops...