Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BOT

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hey guys it's BOT, so a couple days ago I messed up... I was playing on the jailbreak server and I wanted to play some surprise trivia. There were 6 terrorists alive, I believe, and I put the prize as LR (this is were i messed up). So a player answered the question correctly and I gave him his prize and killed 4 terrorists before I was shot in the head. Of course you are only able to kill 3 terrorists for a trivia prize. I now understand the rule. I also realize that I messed up and will re-read the rules as soon as I am done writing this.

Thank You for your consideration.

-Bot

:(

+1

It was a mistake, next time educate before you "mistake"

Should have another chance.

Thank you. I am "educating" currently. (y)

i would just like to say that reading the rules is most important even if you do know them like myself i have messed up as well and i know stuff like this happens

+1 Unban

You messed up on 2 rules.

1. You didnt type your prize in ct chat

2. You killed more than 3 T's in a trivia question

So even if you did type the prize in CT chat you still would've massed

-1 for now. Take some time and get a better grasp of the rules

i would just like to say that reading the rules is most important even if you do know them like myself i have messed up as well and i know stuff like this happens

+1 Unban

Well i dint see that can i change to -1?

I'll +1 for a shortened ban. It clearly wasn't on purpose, and I don't think that it's fair that he stays permanently banned.

I once banned some RANDOM kid for mass, but his ban was shortened due to him being new and not knowing the rules. If this kid's ban was shortened, someone who comes on our servers frequently, and CT's frequently, should definitely have a shortened ban.

I personally recommend 1-2 weeks, but I feel that 1 month is the longest it should be.

You messed up on 2 rules.

1. You didnt type your prize in ct chat

2. You killed more than 3 T's in a trivia question

So even if you did type the prize in CT chat you still would've massed

-1 for now. Take some time and get a better grasp of the rules

Yep, I'm currently finishing up reading the rules, but I for sure typed the prize in ct chat, it's just "no one could confirm it" in Warriors words. I completely understand though and am taking time off of ct. The shame I put on myself for breaking a rule set by my favorite community on the game is for sure going to make me double check before making any calls as a ct in the future. That is if I ever get unbanned.

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BOT

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hey guys it's BOT, so a couple days ago I messed up... I was playing on the jailbreak server and I wanted to play some surprise trivia. There were 6 terrorists alive, I believe, and I put the prize as LR (this is were i messed up). So a player answered the question correctly and I gave him his prize and killed 4 terrorists before I was shot in the head. Of course you are only able to kill 3 terrorists for a trivia prize. I now understand the rule. I also realize that I messed up and will re-read the rules as soon as I am done writing this.

Thank You for your consideration.

-Bot

:(

By the way Everyone replying to this I am not asking to be unbanned because I realize that I broke a rule. I am only asking for a shortened ban. Thank you.

Perm bans aren't usually permanent around here. If you try to get unbanned, it'll usually happen.

Cool thanks for the support.

Perm bans aren't usually permanent around here. If you try to get unbanned, it'll usually happen.

Mona Pizza???? :D

In all seriousness I feel his ban should be shortened but to no less than 2 weeks. BOT from what I've heard you massed then left very soon after, that being said I know BOT and he does his best to do the right thing and not break rules +1

Everybody makes mistakes but you should have a broad idea what our rule contains since you are a xG member.

I'll keep this a 0 for now so learn to know the rules more then we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.