Janal

#freemahboifloppy

So long story shrt floppy went Full on GTA ona kid with his car and wound up dinking him. So he may or may not go to jail. If he doesnt end up going there I wll request to have this thread closed. Other than that. Good luck Flopps.

Actually the kid came out of nowhere between two parked cars, running and looking at the sky behind him, I noticed him at the very last second so I braked and steered away, the kid is fine though, but that's not the problem, my car insurance got expired a month ago and I didnt notice the letter from the company since I was travelling, and driving a car without or with an expired insurance is already a big deal in my country, the car got already seized, my driving lisence too, and tomorrow morning I'm gonna see what happens next, so yeah, Thanks Janal and Gob

UPDATE ;

I spent the whole day in the police station yesterday and they let me out in the end because the case has been transferred to the prosecutor, I hope the father of the kid doesn't press more charges and drops what is already there, because ;

---

Article 90. - The punishment is imprisonment of one year and up to one month and a fine of 1100 dinars to the maximum or one of these penalties, the one who commits manslaughter consecutive accident circulation when it has not taken the necessary precautions while driving.

The penalty is a maximum of three years imprisonment and a fine of 3,000 dinars maximum or one of these penalties if the accident was the consequence of the commission of the offenses referred to in Articles 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 and 88 of this Code.

The imprisonment is increased to five years and a fine of 5,000 dinars, if the failure of the civil liability insurance is established or if the driver at the time of the accident:

Is under the influence of alcohol;

Do not hold a driving license or the required category for driving the vehicle;

Led contrary to an order of withdrawal of the driving license.

UPDATE ;

I spent the whole day in the police station yesterday and they let me out in the end because the case has been transferred to the prosecutor, I hope the father of the kid doesn't press more charges and drops what is already there, because ;

---

Article 90. - The punishment is imprisonment of one year and up to one month and a fine of 1100 dinars to the maximum or one of these penalties, the one who commits manslaughter consecutive accident circulation when it has not taken the necessary precautions while driving.

The penalty is a maximum of three years imprisonment and a fine of 3,000 dinars maximum or one of these penalties if the accident was the consequence of the commission of the offenses referred to in Articles 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 and 88 of this Code.

The imprisonment is increased to five years and a fine of 5,000 dinars, if the failure of the civil liability insurance is established or if the driver at the time of the accident:

Is under the influence of alcohol;

Do not hold a driving license or the required category for driving the vehicle;

Led contrary to an order of withdrawal of the driving license.

Jesus Christ good luck.

Hello,

The father of the kid dropped all charges, the kid is fine and I covered all the medical expenses.

The second part seems like an episode of House Of Cards, but isn't actually, I bought the prosecutor, there will be no jail time, no fine, no records, I got my driving license back and the car papers, tomorrow I'll get the car.

So yeah, promote me to Overlord, Lawyer and bearded godfather of xG

Thanks to everyone who asked, thanks for your support guys, there's nothing to worry about anymore.

Close ples @Bello @Goblins