Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Gamecade

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:149184235

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I know I've been banned from the xG Pokemon 24/7 server because I "impersonated" a player and "disrespected" the staff. But i believe that its not fair to me, considering the fact that I've been abused by the players and the staff. one player [xG] Parasect, has constantly insulting me and harassing me by calling me things like "stupid little kid" "retard" and other insulting nouns and adjectives. and his buddy, (and one of your mods)xg:m Bagel was "kind" enough to ban me because i triggered them by calling myself "Parasect" and "Bagel is a feg" this harassment has been going on ever since i started playing the server. (about a year or two ago) Its the only fun server, with a lot of players, yet its the most cancerous. I feel that a person as rude and unworthy of the title moderator as Bagel should have his ability to ban and kick anyone he doesn't like (ie; being a mod) should be taken away from him. PERMANENTLY. unfortunately I don't have any demo files or screenshots of this cyber bullying/harassment, and thus the workers of xG probably wont take this protest seriously, but I speak from the bottom of my heart. And I don't feel like xG is a safe server for those who are not liked by the staff and players. That is all.

I know I've been banned from the xG Pokemon 24/7 server because I "impersonated" a player and "disrespected" the staff. But i believe that its not fair to me, considering the fact that I've been abused by the players and the staff. one player [xG] Parasect, has constantly insulting me and harassing me by calling me things like "stupid little kid" "special snowflake" and other insulting nouns and adjectives. and his buddy, (and one of your mods)xg:m Bagel was "kind" enough to ban me because i triggered them by calling myself "Parasect" and "Bagel is a feg" this harassment has been going on ever since i started playing the server. (about a year or two ago) Its the only fun server, with a lot of players, yet its the most cancerous. I feel that a person as rude and unworthy of the title moderator as Bagel should have his ability to ban and kick anyone he doesn't like (ie; being a mod) should be taken away from him. PERMANENTLY. unfortunately I don't have any demo files or screenshots of this cyber bullying/harassment, and thus the workers of xG probably wont take this protest seriously, but I speak from the bottom of my heart. And I don't feel like xG is a safe server for those who are not liked by the staff and players. That is all.

First of all, just because someone on the server treats you like utter fudge doesn't mean you have to take the Keemstar route and retaliate back, if you are being bullied by other players on the server then use !calladmin and we will try to help you out with the situation. Second, we banned you because you impersonated a member and you disrespected staff. Me and @Flareon even told you to stop your action but you decide to be the big rebellious tough guy and argue with admins. What have I ever done to you anyway lol? I've never bullied / harassed you on the servers, even when I wasn't a mod, and then out of the blue for no reason you decide to unleash your hate on me. Also, it's just a day ban not a perm.

Bagel should have his ability to ban and kick anyone he doesn't like (ie; being a mod) should be taken away from him. PERMANENTLY

All Bagel did was his job. His reasoning is completely justified but maybe should've given @Parasect a punishment if he was doing something bad? Anyway at the end of the day if you change your name to something insulting a staff member and then complain about a ban I think there's something wrong.

unfortunately I don't have any demo files or screenshots of this cyber bullying/harassment, and thus the workers of xG probably wont take this protest seriously,

If you don't have that then sadly this won't go through. Don't worry though it's not a very long ban so you'll be back on the servers in no time. C:

yet its the most cancerous.

You haven't been to TGH have you. Lol you don't even know.

As Kypari said, your ban is justified. You caused trouble, you get punished for it. You're not a special case. Everyone else gets the same treatment.

Your ban is only a day long. I think you can utilize it to cool down and collect your thoughts.

On a side note about people harassing you. There are a couple ways to deal with this. You can either use !calladmin or gather evidence and make a ban request on the forums here. Most of the time there is staff online to tend to the calls, and us higher-ups are usually on the forums religiously.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you're getting harassed, get staff on.

User will wait out his punishment.

- Closed