Thenewalfmonster68 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Thenewalfmonster68

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:85130062

Rules Broken:

Strong Disrespect to Others | Homophobic Slurs | Spamming | Slandering Members and Staff | Toxic | Spamming Homophobic slurs on Members and Staffs Profiles (and other creative ways) | Breaking Multiple Rules

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

QUOTE FROM RECENT BAN REQUEST

Repeated slurs, extreme disrespect towards staff, and airblasting people out of their spawn.

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I don't have any evidence of him using slurs on the server, but if you ask nearly anybody on the TF2 Surf server, they know of thenewalfmonster68 using slurs and being repeatedly rude. The evidence i'm using shows him telling other people to insult TheSupremePatriot (an xG Mod) and/or just insulting them.

He commented this on [xG] Emricap's profile.

He commented this on xG| Santa's profile

He commented this on [xG] KING QUACKS' profile.

He commented this on [xG] Grandpa Wolz's profile.

He commented this on xG:M | TheSupremePatriot's profile.

He commented this on my profile ([xG] Samualo).

Thanks for reading. I think all of this evidence does add up to thenewalfmonster68 being banned permanently. Besides, he is just a toxic player on the server, every time he comes on, he insults people or is just generally rude. He is currently banned for 3 days or something like that, but i think that ban should be made permanent.

At this time I am requesting a permanent server ban on Thenewalfmonster68. He is continuing to comment on players profiles calling them Homophobic Slurs and as well as starting something new by commenting on my screenshots to evade the communication block he put on me after he put his two cents on my profile.

5aa4c41802eef_ScreenShot2016-09-09at9_00_43PM.thumb.png.8eb5926a7cebd23f2d29b2ab327133fb.png

He is nothing but a toxic pile of crap, many people see him as someone not welcome in the community at all and I could not agree more.

This has been going on long enough, I feel it is time he gets what he deserves; A Permanent Ban.

I know this is not much more evidence, but it is showing he won't stop. I feel it is more than enough to sum up that he will never give it a rest.

Tagging Higher-ups and Members : @Goblins @Rejects @Bello @Vacindak @KINGQUACKS @mrnutty12 @samualo @ilikenarwolz @Harambe @Santa @Emricap @Sancock @OtherSurfersandVictimOfHisSlurs

Xeno Gamers

^Comms Bans

Xeno Gamers

^Regular Bans

He hasn't been banned once. He has been silenced for 2 hours. I say ban him for a week or two, and if he persists then go to a perm. Jumping to a perm now is too excessive.

In other words, +1 for 1-2 week ban, that being his final warning.

Xeno Gamers[/url]

^Comms Bans

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:85130062&advType=steamid

^Regular Bans

He hasn't been banned once. He has been silenced for 2 hours. I say ban him for a week or two, and if he persists then go to a perm. Jumping to a perm now is too excessive.

In other words, +1 for 1-2 week ban, that being his final warning.

He already has a 1 month m8, he's banned and he still is proceeding to exactly what he got banned for. Hence why I quoted the previous ban request.

Banning him permanently isn't going to stop him from writing vulgar things on your profiles. Instead of extending to perm, you guys need to utilize the features that Steam provides. You either ignore him and delete his comments, or you go to your profile settings and set the permissions to "Friends only". He can't post onto your profile if he's not friends with you guys.

I'm sorry, but this one is for you guys to solve. We can't hold your hand all the time. Especially over petty stuff like this where he is looking for you guys to react this way.

Once his month ban is up and Alf causes trouble on the servers still, then it'd be more realistic to request a perm.

Thoughts @mrnutty12?

I shouldn't have to restrict my profile. Yes, I am aware that permanently banning wouldn't do anything, but even after the month I guarantee first chance he gets he will proceed to slander. I just think it would be for the best so no one else gets exposed to it and has to deal with getting their profiles spammed either, because he seems to target people I talk to and I talk to quite a lot of people on the surf server.

I shouldn't have to restrict my profile. Yes, I am aware that permanently banning wouldn't do anything, but even after the month I guarantee first chance he gets he will proceed to slander. I just think it would be for the best so no one else gets exposed to it and has to deal with getting their profiles spammed either, because he seems to target people I talk to and I talk to quite a lot of people on the surf server.

Like I said before:

You either ignore him and delete his comments, or you go to your profile settings and set the permissions to "Friends only".

That's the only solution that is going to work here. Since he won't be able to post to your guys' profile's, he won't get any satisfaction from your responses. In the end Alf will just give up.

You don't know what will happen in a month, nor do I. You can't say anything until that time comes. He may end up just forgetting about the server. Who knows?

Banning him permanently isn't going to stop him from writing vulgar things on your profiles. Instead of extending to perm, you guys need to utilize the features that Steam provides. You either ignore him and delete his comments, or you go to your profile settings and set the permissions to "Friends only". He can't post onto your profile if he's not friends with you guys.

I'm sorry, but this one is for you guys to solve. We can't hold your hand all the time. Especially over petty stuff like this where he is looking for you guys to react this way.

Once his month ban is up and Alf causes trouble on the servers still, then it'd be more realistic to request a perm.

If he is raiding steam profiles, you could just delete his comments and ignore him, or I think you could block all communication with that user (unsure what that does for profile posts).

I would say wait for him to return and then make the call based on his behavior post-ban.

I would say wait for him to return and then make the call based on his behavior post-ban.

User will not receive a longer punishment. As Nutty said, we will wait for his current month ban to finish and see what he is like then.

Please also change your profile's privacy settings to "Friends only" if he is still leaving comments on your profile.

- Closed.