Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Trailer | The Community Project

what kind of clips would you want from jailbreak? like the map it self? people running around?

Some sort of action clip like playing sweeper or one of the games or something, also a clip of LCT would be awesome!

@Aegean what if we gave people some credits for participating, kind of up the stakes :P Would that be possible?

I have only two entries pretty much, and its nowhere near what I actually need. We need something to make this get more participation.

Let's try and get some stuff together on the dead servers so we can get some cool clips, plus I can probably help get clips on pokemon + jb1. Maybe do something to populate jb2?

Let's try and get some stuff together on the dead servers so we can get some cool clips, plus I can probably help get clips on pokemon + jb1. Maybe do something to populate jb2?

Im not showcasing JB2, there is no point at all.

I could probably work on getting some clips in this weekend or tonight. I already have some moments saved..though I could've had one for surf in the arena but uh....I'm sure the public would rather hear Sancocks singing person