Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Trailer | The Community Project

If you meant audio.

That I did, though I meant throwing an event up where people could submit songs they've made or something along those lines.

But, looking back on it now, I don't see many people being too interested.. Could be wrong though

That I did, though I meant throwing an event up where people could submit songs they've made or something along those lines.

But, looking back on it now, I don't see many people being too interested.. Could be wrong though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnAatFgoWiw

EDIT : I know you saw it already in the shout box, but I'm just posting it here for feedback as well.

If anyone is curious, it was made using Panzoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7hHKVAoICQ

EDIT 2 : How about this one?

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnAatFgoWiw

EDIT : I know you saw it already in the shout box, but I'm just posting it here for feedback as well.

If anyone is curious, it was made using Panzoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7hHKVAoICQ

EDIT 2 : How about this one?

Same opinion as with the last one, though just to clarify; I have nothing against either one.

why does it always need dubstep?

That ain't dubstep, it sounds more closely related to trance if anything

way too generic

Well Minimalistic* is popular now and is being used more, It looks more professional than having a bunch of random gradient like my first version, which looking back at it was ugly af

Here is v1 of the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23BNcVIOrCU

v1 was nice with the background but everything else just didn’t fit the theme of xG (color-wise and such).

I have made the layout a lot better in the newer version WIP.

But your opinion is yours and I respect it.

im not really sure what youre trying to achieve with the current version

it just looks like a youtube intro, which is fine if we make normal videos and want to stick a little thing in the front but i dont think thats what were doing?

the first one actually has useful information about xG, even if it doesnt look very professional at least its beneficial to new users or whatever

the current one is just a generic 100 sub minecraft youtuber intro

im not really sure what youre trying to achieve with the current version

it just looks like a youtube intro, which is fine if we make normal videos and want to stick a little thing in the front but i dont think thats what were doing?

the first one actually has useful information about xG, even if it doesnt look very professional at least its beneficial to new users or whatever

the current one is just a generic 100 sub minecraft youtuber intro

Oh you meant the intro, sorry I thought you were talking about the trailer.

But yeah, I agree its generic however it was just an idea, something from Panzoid.

I do not own AfterEffects, everything I make will be made with Garageband, iMovie, and Keynote. The best I can do for the intro would be the current first 2-5 seconds of the trailer with the logo dropdown.

@Aegean I can’t remember... weren’t you trying to get the first part with the logo back a month ago from me to use as the intro, I just want to make sure because if that was indeed the case, I’d be willing to extract it for you. But if you feel it should be something else or would like to see more feedback on the current 2 I recently uploaded, just let me know :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Aegean I can’t remember... weren’t you trying to get the first part with the logo back a month ago from me to use as the intro, I just want to make sure because if that was indeed the case, I’d be willing to extract it for you. But if you feel it should be something else or would like to see more feedback on the current 2 I recently uploaded, just let me know :)

I will most likely try my hand at it as I have free time currently just job hunting, I do like the panzoid intros for future content we make, but we definitely need to work on it to make it custom and special to xG itself (:

Wait? Where is the Smash Bros Division, dont they get some love

uwotm8?

----

To anyone curious what the song will be for the clips, maybe it will spark some ideas ;) This song should sound very familiar to most of you ^_^

[spoiler=The Song][MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Edited by Guest (see edit history)