Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Trailer | The Community Project

i'm trying to contact a youtuber to see if the could get some footage for us atm because i'm not good with the whole recording stuff and i don't play too competitively on the trade servers let alone record it

Youtuber? :o

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

i'm trying to contact a youtuber to see if the could get some footage for us atm because i'm not good with the whole recording stuff and i don't play too competitively on the trade servers let alone record it
That sounds sick, who are you trying to get a hold of?

spikeymikey. i was gonna try muselk but couldn't find his account. i was already friends with him before i quit so it shouldn't be to hard to contact him again

Looks neat . Will he be asking for something in return?

You're supposed to. Egossi is just taking care of jailbreak videos for Supreme.

i'm not actually, i first intended to at the time but then i got too busy with my education, and now i don't even get to play jailbreak anymore myself because of how late it gets population for my timezone

i hope nobody else got the idea of not getting to post any jailbreak clips because i was supposed to take care of them

That being said, I'll be happy to preview or even edit any footage that you got, if you ask for it on steam

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Note : I need multiple submissions from each server, more than one person is i

My computer said it blocked Trojan software. wtf

That is probably because your computer blocks MediaFire, add it to the white-list if you have access.