Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

5-10 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I want to join because i want to Make Xeno Gamers a fun group and a fun server. by joining i want to become an admin so i can make the servers a better place. i will (if i can) ban all cheaters,scammers,and trolls.

You have only been on the server for one day,

I would highly recommend hanging out in the server for at least a month and then try applying.

I don't think you will have any luck on this application.. Sorry :(

To make it so you can apply quicker when you have been in the servers more, I recommend you have this one requested to be closed instead of having to wait 60 days in total. Just a suggestion.

You have only been on the server for one day,

I would highly recommend hanging out in the server for at least a month and then try applying.

I don't think you will have any luck on this application.. Sorry :(

To make it so you can apply quicker when you have been in the servers more, I recommend you have this one requested to be closed instead of having to wait 60 days in total. Just a suggestion.

Ok :( I just get excited because, kind of my whole life, I've never been "In charge" or "in control" of anything. I've never been a admin before. And when I DO get the opportunity, I'd sign it as fast as I can. And I'm not very patient. that's my reason I got carried away too fast. And sometimes when I would ask people if I could try being "boss"

They would come up with more than a hundred excuses/reasons why I can't. I makes me feel... You know unwelcome to the group.☹️ and it's the same when I asked a question in the server, everyone started talking about it.

Ok :( I just get excited because, kind of my whole life, I've never been "In charge" or "in control" of anything. I've never been a admin before. And when I DO get the opportunity, I'd sign it as fast as I can. And I'm not very patient. that's my reason I got carried away too fast. And sometimes when I would ask people if I could try being "boss"

They would come up with more than a hundred excuses/reasons why I can't. I makes me feel... You know unwelcome to the group.☹️ and it's the same when I asked a question in the server, everyone started talking about it.

You are welcome in the group, You just haven't been around long enough to have many people vouch, trust me if you wait about a month and stay active, I'm sure you will get some vouches. We hope you don't feel "unwelcome", its just that to become a member you need vouches from 5 members and 1 higher up, and you haven't been really active enough to e well noticed. The longer you hang out in the server the better the chance you are noticed :)

You don't have to have this closed, you can try to get vouches, but I just don't see much of a chance on this one application. Maybe the next though.

+1

A:6

M:7

Friendly, Nice person to be around, would be a nice addition.