Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG] Bongo

Steam ID:

Position:

Time Active:

around 2 years on xG servers, 15 weeks as a member

Experience:

been tellin' naughty boys and girls off for a while, heaps of hackers aye but they dont bloody listen, but the most power and experience i've had is being a member of xG

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Rightio guys, this is my second form since my last one has being canceled or cut off or whatevs because my age, BUT I assure you my age doesn't portray my personality and responsibility with power...to be honest I reckon im much more responsible than a lot of moderator+ staff and I reckon a few other people would also agree with me...and I wanted to know what is needed to apply for moderator+ at my age (14) and if it is actually strictly 16 years of age... i also do not currently have 50 or more forum posts, I hope that's not an issue.. probs will be tbh, XenoGamers rules can be quite strict, just a little heads up before yous tell me off and tell me to read the rules and guidelines about applying for staff, I already have so saving you the trouble.

This form's intention was to be informed and acknowledge the rules, and if some rules can/will be bended for the sake of love (cue Al Green's Let's Stay Together while placing rose petals on computer and keyboard loaded on Bongos profile picture (my face) and this page, with the lights dimmed down low, and a spotlight shining down on your computer set up like the lords calling for you to just... help a mate in need)

For all you people who dont know who [xG] Bongo is a may remember me as [xG] C.C DeVille

You need to be 16-years-old to apply. It honestly doesn't matter if are mature or not. Plus, you do need the fifty forum posts to be able to post a moderator submission. Only way you could submit one without the required amount of forums posts, is if if one of the higher ups tells you that you can.

@Egossi @BlankuChan @mrnutty12

You need to be 16-years-old to apply. It honestly doesn't matter if are mature or not. Plus, you do need the fifty forum posts to be able to post a moderator submission. Only way you could submit one without the required amount of forums posts, is if if one of the higher ups tells you that you can.

@Egossi @BlankuChan @mrnutty12

Closed!