Thunder

Drtoggle

In Deathrun there is a command you can use that is /drtoggle that says if you want to be death or not. These are the 3 options it gives you.

1.Select me as Death

2.Don't select me as Death

3.Don't be Death in this map

I tried using number 2 and I still get placed as death, same with 3. 1 works fine except for 1 big glitch. Basically after a little while if you stay on the same map even if you use number 1 it selects a random person on the server, puts them as death, and puts this automated message in chat. [DR] Couldn't found a valid Death(actually what it says). After said match the same person that was chosen the first time will be chosen, over and over again until map change. This is quite a problem as it gets annoying even as the person not being the death over and over again. Is there a fix to this? Maybe even just removing the command all together?

+1 Know this from experience, I think that we should take out the 3rd and first one and just have an option that says "Toggle Death" meaning "Toggle if you'll be chosen for death" and then have it say in chat "You are currently selected/not selected for death."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1 Know this from experience, I think that we should take out the 3rd and first one and just have an option that says "Toggle Death" meaning "Toggle if you'll be chosen for death" and then have it say in chat "You are currently selected/not selected for death."

I think the glitch just needs to be fixed. Then we'll be ok. But if its unfixable, +1

I do definitely believe this is a glitch and needs to be addressed as soon as possible. This in my opinion ruins the experience for everyone due to the fact that when this happens, the death often gives people freeruns and eventually leads to the population dying off.

It's a common bug that multiple people have been reporting on other servers as well.

I don't think anyone has coding skills to manually fix it and the plugin's last update was in 2015. So either there is a cvar to turn the DRToggle stuff off or we have to look for a different plugin.

I could try to do that but i doubt that i could find one. It would be nice if you could remove it for now.

Here, this is what I was refering to yesterday. The drtoggle command is implemented in the deathrun plugin we're using. We can't remove the deahtrun plugin as a whole since people would be able to use ammo, run normal speed, etc.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)