Terraria

Game Name:Terraria

Platform: PS4/PS3/XBOX 360/XBOX 1/PC

Time Spent: 1000 On PC and console

Do you recommend?

Yes

What you rate the game: (1 to 10)

Initial Thoughts:

It is a 2-D sandbox game with NPC's, Biomes, Different Weapon Types, and many more. Terraria was a game inspired by minecraft/other block games. It is by a company known as Re-Logic which hasn't made much other games. I have played this game over 50 times over and over again because of all the routes you can go through the game. Some of them are summoner, ranger, mage, melee, throwing, etc etc. In most of the updates they bring in over 1000 items which affects the game a lot. Xenogamers has also done an event on this game in which we just all played through the game. Its pretty noice man.

Pros: (At least 2 reasons)

Easy to get in to

Very fun at times

Good reward system

Lots of content

Replayable

Cons: (At least 2 reasons)

Grindy

Hard at times

Weird controls

Bad without friends

Final Thoughts:

Awesome game if you actually put time into it to play. It has building aspects to it and also playing. The game can be harder than (insert hard game) at times because there is only one person in the world right now to have beaten expert mode on hardcore. This is an amazing game to play with friends(if you have any haHAA). If you have enough money to get it. Do yourself a favor and get it. I believe you will put quite a bit of time into it.

I legit have the hardest trouble trying to build a house, same issue with starbound like, do I have put house blocks in the background or something?