Identity:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Not very long.

Reasons for Joining:

I love surfing and I just want to help, I don't really know what else to say, I just am looking for a solid community with great and helpful members for me to come in and get my surf going, I love to have fun and I don't really like arguements, I don't mean to be rude or annoying, And what's better than a friendly surf community, It's a big community and I know I can work with a big community, I see how many people play and how they love this game, and I just want to help.

A:2

M:3

He continuously questions my actions when taking care of an issue; he instigates issues that were dropped like 5-10 minutes before.

5aa4c48e6882e_ScreenShot2017-02-12at3_16_56PM.thumb.png.225c2b276ec872c2e8044a06f8de66dd.png

I told him to stop, he didn’t listen I gagged him. In the screenshot above he says he would of stopped if he knew what “gag” meant when I said I was going to gag him.

He should of stopped regardless of knowing what gag truly meant. This is what killed the maturity the most.

I don't really like arguements

Riiiiiiiiggghhhhhhtt

I don't mean to be rude or annoying,

Try harder not to be.

Yes, I agree, and I don't mean to start arguements, I don't try to make it one, And I don't mean to be rude, Just don't ask me why, I stand my ground and I don't usually let others on it, I have some ground that people can come onto, I just have some ground I want to keep to myself, Again don't question.

(I'm not saying this to start an arguement, I'm saying what I should say.)

Yes, I agree, and I don't mean to start arguements, I don't try to make it one, And I don't mean to be rude, Just don't ask me why, I stand my ground and I don't usually let others on it, I have some ground that people can come onto, I just have some ground I want to keep to myself, Again don't question.

(I'm not saying this to start an arguement, I'm saying what I should say.)

Doesn't matter if you stand your ground, if a staff member tells you to stop, you stop... no if ands or buts.

Since when one of you HRs are in the server they won't mess with their admin?

Yes. In fact, we highly encourage you to look out for staff abuse and report it to higher ups either here on forums or just pm's.

Also, please don't spam messages on threads. Makes life harder for all of us ;)

Okay so it's said Ali hacked to lag the server at their command and asked for money, Total bs since lagging a server isn't hard and asking for money doesn't mean you need to ban them, Ali must've lag switched, That's when they can freeze a game for like 2 seconds, But lagging is not hacking, I would call that abuse, As this is not a problem that they should ban someone for.