STEAM_0:1:84208687

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

9 months

Reasons for Joining:

This being my fourth time now applying (I think), I feel that I have made friends with a lot of people on the server over my time here as an active. I feel like I have fixed some problems I've had. I know there was some drama on my last application. I hope that people understand that I would never

have any intentions on being rude to staff or members. I love the people and the community all

together. I have taken into account a lot of the feedback I have been given about myself and I have been working to fix them and I feel that they have been fixed. Again, my intentions aren't to come

off as a mean person at all. If I had offended anyone in the past at all, I would like to formally

apologize. If you don't like me as a person, that is fine. I can't bring myself down on how others

say mean things to me. I don't want to lose friends on here and I hope that I will make many more

while I am here. Sorry for the long paragraph, but I felt it to be necessary for people to understand

me.

Thank you so much.

Even though you say you're not rude to staff members, any time I'm on at the same time as you, you never cease to leave me alone. I remember a time when you got stuck inside of a door as friendly, and you begged for my attention to "help you out" even though there were much more simple ways of going about it, and when I didn't help you, you yelled at me saying that I should "do my job" even though it was something that could simply be fixed by using the "kill" command in your console. You still have not changed from what I've seen, you still spam binds and complain when someone kills you, even calling that person names.

A:8/10

M:4/10

No, you are not a bad person, please do not go creating drama around this. Do not let my -1 get you down, but unfortunately I feel its best that you hear this to better yourself.

Even though you say you're not rude to staff members, any time I'm on at the same time as you, you never cease to leave me alone. I remember a time when you got stuck inside of a door as friendly, and you begged for my attention to "help you out" even though there were much more simple ways of going about it, and when I didn't help you, you yelled at me saying that I should "do my job" even though it was something that could simply be fixed by using the "kill" command in your console. You still have not changed from what I've seen, you still spam binds and complain when someone kills you, even calling that person names.

A:8/10

M:4/10

No, you are not a bad person, please do not go creating drama around this. Do not let my -1 get you down, but unfortunately I feel its best that you hear this to better yourself.

Ok great. Thank you for the feedback. Yeah I know I always try bother you on servers because I just want to make conversation with you. I probably didn't go about it the best way possible. You just seem like you avoid me all the time. I'm sorry that I have done this. I will fix this problem in the future.

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!