-1 Constantly badgers me about +1'ing his application even though I've told him many times that I don't know him.

A: 7

M: 3

im sorry. idk any other way, and i dont know how to get to know u better

-1 Even though i've only seen you and never interacted with you within game or on steam but I can tell that you are extremely desperate for member which I view as a bad thing especially since I heard of the lengths you've went to try and get people to vouch for you. Patience is key but you don't need to have it so I personally think you should wait but I'm not in the right to say so.

M: 2.5

-1 Even though i've only seen you and never interacted with you within game or on steam but I can tell that you are extremely desperate for member which I view as a bad thing especially since I heard of the lengths you've went to try and get people to vouch for you. Patience is key but you don't need to have it so I personally think you should wait but I'm not in the right to say so.

M: 2.5

ok u may be right. should i just delete this whole thing or keep i tup?

Haaaaaay concha de mono :eek:

Gyazo - 5e72b3134cdf2fc71062e808dd2355d5.png

why..?

i don´t know.. is it a joke or not?

i only have one word to describe this...... PLOP!!!

Sorry for put that conversation here .. But it was totally random say that;before i said don´t beg for vouches.

you don´t need to beg for getting vouch .. the people knows you .. you are a good person and polite. i know that,because. you got frustrate many times when i killed you However you´ve never disrespected me . basically you recomended me to play with other class or something like that ... it´s a good trait you have . anyone is perfect. just be a little bit patient.