Sign in to follow this  
PiNoYPsYcHo

Apb: Reloaded

Game Name: APB: Reloaded (Trailer was from 2011 a lot HAS CHANGED) it looks amazing now even without latest engine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgxnpYpJZzQ

Platform: PC, XBOX 1, SOON PS4

Time Spent: (A rough estimate is fine if the game doesn't track it)

5000 Hours+ 6+ years

Do you recommend?

Yes

What you rate the game: (1 to 10)

8/10

Initial Thoughts (Will be edited): Game consist of cops and robbers which you can play into two factions criminal or enforcer. The game has the best customization in any game I've played. It includes to music which you can make your own, graffiti which all players can see and especially toons. Game itself you could say is what GTA V online should be, pure pvp and madness which is why I've been playing for almost 6+ years.

Pros: (At least 2 reasons)

*Free to play

*Best customization in the world I should say the least.

*Optimization is great and can also be played on low settings with the help of 3rd party client which doesn't hurt the TOS.

*Pure PvP including solo and group. (There's auto matchmaking)

*Open world district meaning anything you do in there will affect the district itself.

Cons: (At least 2 reasons)

*Really grindy.

*Premium has access to guns early.

*Lack of Game Modes

*Still needs a lot of work and no new engine yet (Will be released sometime this year)

*Cheaters but it's tolerable if you are skilled. (Haven't seen a hacker after 2 years or so maybe because i'm gold)

Final Thoughts: If you are looking for a casual game or competitive game this might be for you. It's a game where I can come back any times because the community is great but the players are lacking over the years because of promises that weren't implemented. But I assure you this game will grow with the latest engine coming out because it looks amazing.

Edited by PiNoYPsYcHo (see edit history)