TragicMike

Tragicmike - Team Fortress 2

I think 2000 hours and 3800 hours are very different. Thats just my opinion though.

I was mostly referring to how it's sketchy to have 3800 hours on TF2 in 5 or so years with 58 friends, even though I have far fewer hours in a much longer timeframe with a lot less friends. Unless I misread Vac then my apologies.

My internet is bad but is not always laging. I play surf Combat, That is not a normal game. Is totally HARD to bhop with space if you have 180 ping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0ggUFNaqQ

Apart from that. i banned that guy at 3:24 Am. basically at night my ping is good (120 -115 Ping) because all my family members are sleeping.

This just proves the point further that it's because of ping. 120 is not fine and causes situations just like this.

Second. I found something interesting.

I was watching Mike´s profile. then i saw Melolzcore in the comments section.

[ATTACH]28170[/ATTACH]

Them I Remember ..Did Nutty ban that guy before?

Yes he Did!!

Xeno Gamers

Player Information | Xeno Gamers

And guess what. he got ban for the same Situation "Silent aim"

Is a extremly rare Coincidence. i´m not saying he is Melolzcore. But he has 60 friends in steam ... well 58 without me and lemon , He has only 5 Comment in his profile. Too less for someone who plays 3800hours in tf2 also started playing tf2 in 2012.

That's pretty strange and a nice find but it's not conclusive so is therefore just a coincidence as of now unless it can be proven they are the same person.

This just proves the point further that it's because of ping. 120 is not fine and causes situations just like this.

That's pretty strange and a nice find but it's not conclusive so is therefore just a coincidence as of now unless it can be proven they are the same person.

Their IP's don't match and don't point to the same area, so unless he's using a vpn it's not the same person

Spectators do not have lag compensation. If you are spectating someone in first person, you are not seeing exactly what they are seeing. This is especially noticeable with high-latency Snipers, where you should expect to see unusual shots that may appear to miss or jerk about from your perspective.

Taken directly from TF2 Wiki.

With the amount of evidence there is, there is just no way to really know if he was silent aiming or not. The 11 second clip doesn't show enough to really know if he really was. Just because someone who was previously banned is in his comments doesn't mean he was using silent aim as well. As for the friends thing, the amount of friends you have on steam has nothing to do whether or not you're hacking, I personally cannot stand having any number over 60 and I have almost 8k hours on TF2. +1 for an unban, if he really was doing it, then we can just ban him again.

As for the friends thing, the amount of friends you have on steam has nothing to do whether or not you're hacking, I personally cannot stand having any number over 60 and I have almost 8k hours on TF2.

I believe he was referring to the fact that because TF2 is free, people can make spoof accounts when an account gets banned. No sense in adding people when you know you'll eventually be caught for hacking after all, hence the high-rate of accounts being used for hacking with little to no friends.

That being said, there's a reason why the Admin Handbook (while outdated) has/had the following rule in place:

Cheating and Hacking

You can only ban a hacker if evidence (demos, screenshots of malicious activity, etc) is included and substantiated AND two other admins agree with you. If the evidence is substantiated and the two admins agree, it is a PERMANENT ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

Not everyone shares the same perspective which can result in situations such as this, which is why it's important for there to be multiple Staff to witness the event. Obviously there are exceptions, but nonetheless it's still a good rule of thumb, especially if lag is a common occurrence.

With the amount of evidence there is, there is just no way to really know if he was silent aiming or not. The 11 second clip doesn't show enough to really know if he really was. Just because someone who was previously banned is in his comments doesn't mean he was using silent aim as well. As for the friends thing, the amount of friends you have on steam has nothing to do whether or not you're hacking, I personally cannot stand having any number over 60 and I have almost 8k hours on TF2. +1 for an unban, if he really was doing it, then we can just ban him again.

this is all i can say!