Amymaniac

The Ghost Plugin On Deathrun Is An Issue.

Remove Ghost plugin from Deathrun?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Ghost plugin from Deathrun?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys, I noticed a new plugin was added on Deathrun today. The ghost plugin allows players to still be able to move around in the map once they have died. This plugin however is causing a lot of problems for everybody which I will list below.

1. It lags. People are complaining about lag when other players ghosts are moving into their body and just lag in general which nobody had prior to this plugin being installed.

2. The weapons a player is holding does not become transparent upon death so its a huge distraction for the remaining players with all the flying weapons everywhere and its not very enjoyable.
  3. It's very buggy. With the ability to teleport around with it, it can cause visual bugs among other things.
  4. Open to abuse. Players can distract and cause disruptions for players still alive by standing in the way of traps, etc.
  5. Unfun. Its far more fun to be able to spectate the remaining players via the original mode rather than having to teleport around the map to find the remaining players and even then you can't follow them through doors, etc so its really not very fun to watch players completing the map once you have died. Not to mention I'm sure the player/s still alive would rather not be disrupted by 10-15 ghosts and a mass of flying weapons all around them.

I believe the server does not need this plugin and the experience is far more enjoyable without it, so please vote for the removal of the plugin above and feel free to add your opinions on it.