Chrono

Diablo iii

With the Necromancer (Character only) Expansion having just recently came out, and Season 11 starting on July 20th I figured I may as well make a thread.

This is a general Diablo 3 thread for things such as

• Favorite Classes
    • Favorite Build on said class
    • What Paragon level you have (or what level you are if you aren't 70)
    • What your best time on highest rift level is

[*]Hardcore or Normal

[*]Do you plan to play the season/have you played seasons before

[*]Thoughts on the Necromancer

My favorite class is the Demon Hunter, although I plan on playing the Necromancer for the new season. I've never played in season before, but it seems like a fun change of pace from my DH, and it seems super fun and the different styles between pet no pet or summon only seem cool.

Currently paragon 250, and working towards building the unhallowed essence for my non seasonal DH to get through more greater rifts and make the money for other sets, so that I can get a little practice with the unhallowed set, and then start playing with others since that is what I will be starting out with when I make my DH as my 2nd seasonal.

I only play Normal right now, since I just got back into it (I had never actually beat campaign as all the friends I played with would play w/o me and would outlevel me by 20-30 and already finish while I was in Act 2)

I've played a ton of Diablo 3, and unfortunately this necromancer update was the final update that really let me down.

• They are charging 15 dollars for one new class... their game not only has not gotten good content updates since pretty much the expansion came out (which I believe was also 30ish dollars) but every season they just add QOL updates, and nothing in the game. Not even new set pieces...
  • Less content with slower updates than Path of Exile, which is a free to play game on steam. Despite how big and how much resources Blizzard has at its disposal, you'd think at least they'd add something significant at the very least every 2-3 seasons.

All in all the game is disappointing when Path of Exile is best known for "The Diablo 3 that should have been"

I will say my favorite classes in the game have been Monk + Demon Hunter. Demon Hunters Strafe Build + Marauder / Sentry builds are by far my favorite in the game.

I played a lot of demon hunter back in around Season 2-3. Got to paragon level around 300 I think.

Might buy the Necromancer class for the new season just to give the game another go.

ooh i like this video game! i think it's kinda fun! I'm having fun with my demon hunter atm, paragon 826 WOAH!!! I use a shadows mantle IMPALE build and i've managed a GR 78 in 13:46 i think. I don't do season journeys much at all, for s11 I'm TRYING to do a wizard. i dont play hardcore at all though.

As for the Necromancer I think it's O K (y)