Kypari

Add the Minimap plugin

Yeah I like this idea. A while ago me and Elcark (I think) had to go to spawn to get cows and bring them back to our town, and only went off coordinates. It wasn't very fun and having a minimap would make navigating easier. +1

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah I like this idea. A while ago me and Elcark (I think) had to go to spawn to get cows and bring them back to our town, and only went off coordinates. It wasn't very fun and having a minimap would make navigating easier. +1

With minimap mods, you would have to explore the area to get it on your map unless the map detail would be downloaded into the mod. This would make finding towns and woodland mansions literally the easiest thing ever if it was just given to you.

Minimaps would be a huge help to many people, and an easier way to find out where you died if you were off exploring, a lot of minimap mods come with death markers!

With minimap mods, you would have to explore the area to get it on your map unless the map detail would be downloaded into the mod. This would make finding towns and woodland mansions literally the easiest thing ever if it was just given to you.

Just to make this less confusing, it's not going to have the map directly downloaded into the mod. You will have to explore the areas around the map to get information. Once you have traveled on said map, that data will be stored for when you come back on the server.

You're right on it going to make things easier, but it will still not be so easy that everything is done for you.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)