Thorax_

Schedule Adjustment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have applied to Amazon Logistics and my start date is pending.

My hours are "most likely" going to be 1:00AM - 6:00AM Sunday - Thursday and on [[saturday I have college (starting September)]]

My activity should not be affected, but the time frames that I come on might change quite a bit.

I don't see it affecting how many hours I am on the server.

Just wanting to put this out there so it doesn't seem like I dropped off the face of the earth again because I probably won't be on the servers as late as I have been normally and usually more people are on later times.

Higher-ups : If need be, delete this thread and just keep this info noted. I just didn't know if I should of made a thread for this or not, so what happens to this thread is fully up to you. @Rhododendron @Aegean @virr @Vexx @mrnutty12 @Sesh @Bello

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

what is that

hes in a big warehouse, and is assigned/picks a letter and in or out of state. he then sorts all of the packages within his letter by zip/postal code. (if it is for the out of state section, he sorts by state/province [if canada is included])

hes in a big warehouse, and is assigned/picks a letter and in or out of state. he then sorts all of the packages within his letter by zip/postal code. (if it is for the out of state section, he sorts by state/province [if canada is included])

You got it dude!

thank you :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This sleep schedule got screwed up some point last week when we flexed up an hour during the week we were getting off early.

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, my sleep schedule just went to shat again and I'm trying to fix it :(

I'll be back on activity in a day or so, I'm starting to re-adjust. Also adding college on Saturday in the mix didn't help either .3.

This is difficult, but the pay is totally worth the screwed up schedule.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)