Magic_Pickle

Pokemon Trade (Map Request)

As much as I'd like to at least test the map out on the server, I do not see this lasting for more than a few minutes without turning into a complete dissaster. For starters blue team spawns in a completely open room on the opposite side of the large field of death, putting them in an infinite number of unavoidable sight-lines from the start (Red team also spawns in a similar room, but it is tucked away behind a corner at the very least). Red teams spawn also gives them near instant access to the tower that has a complete overlook of the aforementioned field of death. The trees are just barely solid at their base, allowing them to be shot through and perfect places for sentries to cause all manor of trouble. 90% of the health and ammo packs are on the building/red side of the map, notably within the tower.

Oh, and the music loops only the lavender town theme, with the button only turning it off and not back on (and surprise surprise the button is right outside red spawn).

All in all i'd love more pokemon maps solely for the sake of variety, especially with the likelihood of sylux_oubliettev being removed. Regardless, this map seems like it will be absolute hell to play, and isn't even worth a trial run. In it's state it looks as if it isn't finished, but even if it were to be touched up it would require a significant amount of overhaul to fix the extreme bias against blue team.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Way too empty. I know its a joke that poketrade is for snipers only, but we want it to be for everybody. Also that spawn for blu sucks even more than clocktown. As mentioned by @Elcark, that field of death is not looking fun to try and run through.