yesstergi

working full time xd

okay i figured out i dont have enough money to keep myself alive so im working full time now 10 - 6 mon - fri hopefully i will keep myself alive! not taking a break or leaving but my overall activity will be a bit lower. still gonna be as active as i can on the weekends and such.

we all know it's my first day of 3rd grade and im just making this thread so nobody suspects me of being a 9 year old child. but yeah im working full time at a fucking yarn store now.

Congrats. Welcome to the world of being an "adult". You get to do exciting new things such as: Pay taxes, discover your hidden love for free form Jazz, watch your cholesterol intake, and much much more*!

*note: there's really not much more

Be it you are 7 years old or 40, take care in whatever life endeavors you are doing. I'm sure we'll see you on the servers plenty enough still (and I'm certainly not excited I won't have to worry about you stealing my scattergun all the time with your surf trickery. Nope, not at all.)

What do you even do at a yarn store? Is it all sorts of crafts, or nothing but yarn?

I'll miss our cheekiest mod for sure, but I hope to see you around when I occasionally join surf! :shakefist:

You know what I'm going to ask now: ° ͜ʖ ͡ -

What kind of work do you do? Tell me about it! Do you enjoy it?