OneGlove

Forum Glitch

For any evidence other than the provided, please contact me via. steam or discord and I will happily provide in the thread or the clients.

For a while now, I have had trouble with the shoutbox. For about 2 months, the shoutbox I had on both mobile and desktop had not completely fit into the frame of the screens, meaning the Info button, Extras button (looks like a pencil), text box (where I input) and the send button were all out of sight. This was due to the option for the shoutbox I had chosen a long time ago. I cannot remember the description of it, however it was where the shoutbox was kept at the bottom of the screen and when clicked, it popped up completely to the top. Before the issue started, it stopped just short of the top of my screen, under the URL bar and tabs.

Before I attempted to change it, I did ask for assistance on how to change the shoutbox position, and unfortunately got no answer. As I did change it, I believe the description was "Top" and then some other combination from the options.

The screenshots provided show what the shoutboxes now look like, and @virr and I did talk about it in the #ask-help channel on the xG discord. Sadly, no resolution was made.

Other side-bugs include: Reloading the page with every click before showing results, Empty pages on certain pages, no dropdowns of any kind, Inaccessible everything (Phone browser only).

Any and all assistance is accepted, I just want my poor proper xG site back. My current Theme is v10 Light.

And for reference, I did try it in other browsers, to worse results. My current browser is Google Chrome.

help.thumb.png.55be33af6090d35a8c01868cf56c20ff.png

help2.thumb.png.b98b8c876fe5a43ebd3b8a9d60acbf1a.png

For any evidence other than the provided, please contact me via. steam or discord and I will happily provide in the thread or the clients.

For a while now, I have had trouble with the shoutbox. For about 2 months, the shoutbox I had on both mobile and desktop had not completely fit into the frame of the screens, meaning the Info button, Extras button (looks like a pencil), text box (where I input) and the send button were all out of sight. This was due to the option for the shoutbox I had chosen a long time ago. I cannot remember the description of it, however it was where the shoutbox was kept at the bottom of the screen and when clicked, it popped up completely to the top. Before the issue started, it stopped just short of the top of my screen, under the URL bar and tabs.

Before I attempted to change it, I did ask for assistance on how to change the shoutbox position, and unfortunately got no answer. As I did change it, I believe the description was "Top" and then some other combination from the options.

The screenshots provided show what the shoutboxes now look like, and @virr and I did talk about it in the #ask-help channel on the xG discord. Sadly, no resolution was made.

Other side-bugs include: Reloading the page with every click before showing results, Empty pages on certain pages, no dropdowns of any kind, Inaccessible everything (Phone browser only).

Any and all assistance is accepted, I just want my poor proper xG site back. My current Theme is v10 Light.

And for reference, I did try it in other browsers, to worse results. My current browser is Google Chrome.

Try now should be fixed!