Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

Wowee. Alright, just something to get out of the way @DepressedNeonNepp and @Red, this is not the time nor place to be doing this. This is a ban request, this thread is meant for members, staff, and the accused to discuss the situation. This is NOT the thread to post about petty squabbles. @DepressedNeonNepp, your first post, although reeking of disdain for him and not much else, was more than enough. You should have left it there.

@Red Please stop engaging, at a certain point this looks equally bad for you. Focus on the thread where you may be banned thanks to behavior like this.

tl;dr If you want to talk shit, go to steam messages. If this continues for too much longer it could end badly for the both of you.

3 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Lmao I can be apart of 2 communities if I want to just not member on both

I just saw this. For the love of all that is holy in this world, stop posting stuff like this here.

Topaz

Topaz

Wowee. Alright, just something to get out of the way @DepressedNeonNepp and @Red, this is not the time nor place to be doing this. This is a ban request, this thread is meant for members, staff, and the accused to discuss the situation. This is NOT the thread to post about petty squabbles. @DepressedNeonNepp, your first post, although reeking of disdain for him and not much else, was more than enough. You should have left it there.

@Red Please stop engaging, at a certain point this looks equally bad for you. Focus on the thread where you may be banned thanks to behavior like this.

tl;dr If you want to talk shit, go to steam messages. If this continues for too much longer it could end badly for the both of you.

1 minute ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Lmao I can be apart of 2 communities if I want to just not member on both

I just saw this. For the love of all that is holy in this world, stop posting this here.

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Chrono yadingo RazorScooter