Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Meow :3

Member Name: rexxthg123

Player's Name: Meow :3

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37469674

Ban Request Reason: this Person trolls constantly,even when the admin tells him hes too youung to be warden he goes on a trolling rampage and basiclly member disrespects EVERYONE. Hold on lemme upload proof.And he calls us trolls.

[ATTACH]336.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4ba5e667ff_obiousTROLL.jpg.b88738af1e41875d40843d6ecd47741a.jpg

I'll wait for the video... rofl. All he said was you're fat, then called you all trolls, for what i'm sure was of you guys making fun of his prepubescent voice.

I'll wait for the video... rofl. All he said was you're fat, then called you all trolls, for what i'm sure was of you guys making fun of his prepubescent voice.
NO one SAID **** too him I was having a private convo with penguin and cuz then he tried to take warden AGIAN after you told him not too soo he got muted by admin for it,killed himself and started picking a fight with me and turtle

+1, when im on late at night because i overdosed on dr pepper, he always trys to take over warden when someone called it. +1 x 69001 times. Ill try to get some video proof if i see him on the servers being an ***

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

also, nice name for the pic rexx,

eh he may be ct ban, but as im usually on all i see is people constantly calling him stupid , dumb , ***, ect...
IM not asking for a perma i just want a 1-3 day ban soo he can stop trolling!!!

You guys needa grow a pair a kid calls you a few bad words and u come crying on forums. Grow up this isnt the playground where you're 7 years old and cry to teachers.

-1, Sorry rexx, but I like meow, and you need to stop torturing him like this. He's a good kid that just wants to fit in, if you can't accept that then you obviously are the troll here.

-1, Sorry rexx, but I like meow, and you need to stop torturing him like this. He's a good kid that just wants to fit in, if you can't accept that then you obviously are the troll here.
hes not a good kid hes acts completely immature,every time he SCreams into his mic and someone tells him to stfu he ****ing gives little immture insults like "your soo ***" or "get a life."

Because you guys make fun of him? Until I see complete proof that you aren't trolling him first for him to rage, I -1 this thread.
No one trolls him he screams into his mic on ct and everytime someone tells him to stfu he goes on rampage he even made fun of the family.