Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Meow :3

Sometimes he is a tad annoying on the mic, but I would say just give him a few days off CSS to let him cool off and such, then maybe we'll see what happens from there

Man it's really iffy hes kinda cool but on the same token hes not. hmm i say ct ban. Damn i don't really know it's like hes sometimes cool. hmm i say just ct ban. :)

You yell at him instantly cause his voice is high. I'd troll the shit out of you too. Oh wait. I do.

On a completely related note, this is one of the dumbest threads i've seen for a ban request. He did what? Called you fat? Or gay? Oh man, thats really gonna shatter my self confidence right there, I might as well just end this miserable existence now.

Grow up, the real world sucks. People are douchebags, you could be in poverty and not even playing a video game.

At the end of your useless day, its a video game. Dont take offense to stupid shit or your life will be absolutely awful.

If you couldnt tell by this, its a -1.

large font is large.

What Jay said... I mean, he can't be warden, we aleady dealt with that. But you don't jump him, then when he retaliates go "DISRESPECT DISRESPECT"...

hmmm just putting this in there , might as well watch meow just incase, cause i get spammed though im usually asleep about meow and how he always talk over warden /trying to take warden, and freekills without slaying himself. And hes usually on during the night.