Meaty

Brady1780

I am fine with membership removal that he can earn back in time, I don't think this warrants a ban on discord though if we are removing his membership anyways. I would only suggest temp or perm banning on discord if he continues to be an issue after this.

Also, I have always been against xG turning into a "safe space" but that's not what we are doing by enforcing our rules. We are helping people who join our servers have a pleasant time and not be worried that they will get personally attacked over their race, gender, or beliefs (which is why we also don't like people talking about politics).

As no more responses have been posted in a little bit, i think its reasonable to close this thread.

While the reddit thread can't be proven to be posted by him, @Brady1780 has repeatedly broken rules regarding disrespect, baiting arguments, trolling and bigotry. He will lose his membership BUT will not be banned from the community, but instead held on extremely thin ice and will be permanently banned if any other rules are to be broken.

xG is a place where we respect each others self- and gender identity, no matter your personal beliefs. You are all valid ❤️

~closed

Edited by virr (see edit history)