Jump to content
Meaty

Brady1780

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
  • Member's Name
    Brady1780
  • Identity
    @Brady1780 on forums, Brady1780#5918 on discord, https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brady1780, STEAM_0:0:102474235 on steam
  • Information

    Brady has repeatedly been problematic within the community. Below, I will attach some screenshots of his blatant bigotry.

    image.png.ff4b552457de9c63e1b57aecd1038aa6.png  image.png.316096904c33cd6d3f2bfb54d8b40cc6.png
    image.png.76d825975515e9d89f70e60545dd77bc.png  

    While the following are not as recent, they show that Brady has been a problematic member of the community for a very long time:
    image1.png

    Also, his infractions on Discord, via MEE6:
    image.png.c91c1a5cbdd1d2cce72bfe6ce97fcd5d.png
    Remember: This is *only* the infractions from after he was kicked from the server for his statements above. There were countless infractions before this.

    One more thing: this was posted to a subreddit I created a while back as an unfunny joke. (Meaning I made the subreddit as an unfunny joke)
    image.png.6f0e977c97f4dfeb31514a46f6333e4e.png
    I obviously do not have concrete proof that the poster was Brady, but he is the only one that I would expect to act in this manner. Take this part with a grain of salt, as it cannot be proved, but I figured it was worth including.

    Someone that expresses such blatantly bigoted and transphobic beliefs should absolutely not be allowed in this community. The first 3 of the above messages were part of an attack on me for identifying as non-binary. This kind of behaviour can not be tolerated.

    I am not only calling for a removal of his status as member, but a permanent ban from the community. Brady has been consistently problematic during his time as a member of Xenogamers, and he should not have been kept in the community for this long.

Edited by Meaty
trying to make something more clear :) <3333 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permanent ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all suggestions.

Also moved to ban request as it's more fitting as a request for a ban > a request for membership removal.

EDIT: I altered my stance on the issue. I am +1 to membership removal, -1 on permanent ban and I am in favor of a different punishment, posted on page 3 of this thread.

Edited by Tanman_Tanner (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has a toxic personality along with some extremely ignorant views of certain subjects. We don’t need anyone with such hateful views on here. +1 for a perma ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

+1 for membership removal and permanent ban.

Extremely toxic, hateful and nothing but edgy/unnecessary remarks come from him. Would be best if he was gone for good.

Edited by Thorax_ (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tanman_Tanner said:

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permanant ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all suggestions.

Also moved to ban request as it's more fitting as a request for a ban > a request for membership removal.

Sent it back to member protest, as this kind of thing is exactly why member protest is an option. and that is what the poster put it under, member protest doesn't always necessarily result in a ban, but is indeed able to have a ban come of it. and as this is more of a sensitive manner, is more appropriate here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Meaty said:

Remember: This is *only* the infractions from after he was kicked from the server for his statements above. There were countless infractions before this.

just realized this is wrong, whoops (still only his infractions on mee6, I'm sure there were plenty when we used modulo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for removal of membership and for permanent ban. he should've been banned a long time ago. this type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This right here is some shit. I agree I have very controversial views to many people. But your views could be very controversial to me as well. Simply because I have different views than many of you should not mean I deserve to be banned... You guys share views and get nothing said because the server admins also share these liberal view sets so I am the one who gets under fire. I'm not trying to play a victim here and Im also not saying I am perfect in the slightest bit. I have been a part of this community for a long mf time and I never remember it being a safe space that we silence anyone who offends anyone. Most of these people who +1 have never spoke to me. This is like seeing someones twitter and making a full judge of character off of 3 year old tweets. I did my time for the kike/dike comments. And we had a whole thing for a while on if the word faggot should be banned and if I remember correctly we decided that xG was never intended to be a safe space. Now look. I know that I am a bit toxic and if someone gets mad or offended by what I say I play into it because usually they are easy to trigger. I troll ok. There are no context messages here either I don't remember the context of most of those. (p.s. dont even have a reddit account)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

This right here is some shit. I agree I have very controversial views to many people. But your views could be very controversial to me as well. Simply because I have different views than many of you should not mean I deserve to be banned... You guys share views and get nothing said because the server admins also share these liberal view sets so I am the one who gets under fire. I'm not trying to play a victim here and Im also not saying I am perfect in the slightest bit. I have been a part of this community for a long mf time and I never remember it being a safe space that we silence anyone who offends anyone. Most of these people who +1 have never spoke to me. This is like seeing someones twitter and making a full judge of character off of 3 year old tweets. I did my time for the kike/dike comments. And we had a whole thing for a while on if the word faggot should be banned and if I remember correctly we decided that xG was never intended to be a safe space. Now look. I know that I am a bit toxic and if someone gets mad or offended by what I say I play into it because usually they are easy to trigger. I troll ok. There are no context messages here either I don't remember the context of most of those. (p.s. dont even have a reddit account)

On top the messages in question are literally me saying I dont use the pronouns yet I only use the name of someone to address them. Its not like I am over hear absolutely harassing "them" calling them a guy in chat or calling him a faggot for living his life the way he wants. Me and meaty have talked in discord numerous occasions in vc (none recently) and not once have I disrespected them or bullied them. So it isn't a personal attack on them it was just stating that I believe in 2 genders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see any “Liberal Views.” on the xG discord, all i see is admins following procedure on people misbehaving.

You see anything that is against your political views as “Liberal.”

So, no shit you’re getting banned for using Racial and homophobic slurs, on top of being a general nuisance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.