Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

Fresh Start

There comes a time when you need to start fresh. This is that time for me. I really enjoyed playing here, all the regulars, members, and even some of the randoms. I'm not leaving out of spite, or anything of that nature. I just need to go play somewhere else, do something else, a little bit of freshness. What's more fresh than starting your own clan? I'm not making it to overshadow xG. I don't care if we get bigger, or stay a smal group. I just need something different, and have wanted a true clan since Drank and I made one last time. We have the means for it now, so we're going forward with it. We invite anyone to play, even Silence. We don't want to be a rival, I'll gladly send people the xG IPs and tell them to enjoy these servers I've spent so many hours on. If someone decides to ban me that's up to them. I don't plan to abuse my way out, or make a scene bigger than what this thread will be (Please don't make it big guys, it's not that big of a deal). I'll miss all (read most) of you, and enjoyed playing and slaying on the servers. I don't want to go out on bad terms, I just need to walk away; maybe for a while, maybe for good.

<3 T3K Peechis

WTF? You told me if i got admin when you were in the clan,you'd accept me on facebook,THEN YOU LEAVE 3 days later. Well We may have gotten in a rocky start,but i consider us friends. Laters!.

Really, a huge part of my heart just dropped D:

Either way. This is your wishing, and you will follow it, so i say good luck, and rember Have Fun!

Ill never forget your name <3

-Slip

PS: If it dosen't work out, come back for me :)