Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Things you've heard in study hall irl

From the ghetto table: "I was in mister poppers penguins (film) and dis guy was suckin on my t!ts" O.o

From the prep table: "anyone who wears aeropostale is poor" "these uggs only cost me $150! What a deal!"

True story.

"Once i met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guys COUSIN."

"Once i met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guys COUSIN."

What if it was the original guy's cousin? inception

"I really never thought about being , but I never admitted I was. I just want to be myself."

Two weeks later, he comes out the closet.

ಠ_ಠ

We don't have study hall D:

But my Civics class is full of downies so I hear great sh*t in there all the time.

My teacher asked us if we knew any strange laws (like not being allowed to carry icecream in your pocket, etc.), and this girl said, "Did you know, that in West Virginia, it's illegal to marry someone if you're already married?" For shame.

Just yesterday some c*nt asked, in a f*cking CIVICS AND GOVERNMENT class, "What's Obama's last name?"

For f*ck's sake. I think I'm in the special class.

Yeah, you probably are... but in my Biology class (because I am a retard and ed around my freshman year...) There are all these wannabe beaner douchebags who think they are so cool, so they started passing marijuana around between wannabe beaner dbag friends, right infront of our teacher... the cops came and they denied it... with the marijuana in their bags... that the cops searched....................

epic facepalm...........

Moral of story: dont be a WANNABE BEANER DBAG, BE A REAL BEANER OR NOT A BEANER AT ALL.