Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

Member Name: Oscar

In-Game Name: Oscar Da Grouch

Steam ID: letgoofmyeggo620

Game Time: MC:1 year Css:3 years

Helpful Skills: I can easily make your minecraft server the most wanted server to be on within a matter of 1 week. Im very skilled with minecraft abilitys. On css im easily capibable of being funny, having amazing fun with the members of xg. And everything.

-1 he does not yet the rules . i constantly have to slay him. For example blackout i slayed him for shooting the vent going through and coming out of soccer and that was just yesterday night around 12:00 am he clearly does not know the rules

umm bro i easily can tell you this that i curtainly know the rules and that uve never had to slay me

EDIT:me and rosser are cool i know who he is now

-1 keeps asking me for a plus one which gets annoying just learn the rules wait on it i understand you want into a community but dont push someone to give it to you i wanna see you in here more as of now my minus one stands.

+1 i think he is being judged too hard, he is very respectful, and altogether a fun player. he is very respectful and also knows the rules, maybe he needs to read them a little bit more but does very know the rules.

He is what one can call a "kill whore".

He is constantly having to be slayed due to his lack of intelligence with the rules.

Example, this happened yesterday, it was me and 4 other T's and he ordered us to play soccer. (3 vs 2 soccer? really?) However, we didn't know what goal was whom's and what the rules were, he just simply said, "All T's play soccer, first goal and the other team will die."

I might change my mind later, but aslong as he isn't a warden, I'm OK with him.