LordAragon

LordAragon

Member Name: LordAragon

In-Game Name: LordAragon

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36918322

Donated: No

Other information: Side note: I havent donated yet but i will as soon as i get paid, which is like next week.

Anyways ive been playing on this server since like may, ive gotten to know the people, and such. I know all the rules and regulations. I was very active on the forums and everything else from june-november because i had football, and it took up a LOT of my time, ive never been banned only ct banned once, but it was cause the server like glitched or something.

i play mostly at night, when there usually not very admins on so i can really help there.

and ummm yea, am i forgetting anything?

I think LordAragon deserves a shot at containing some of the craziness that happens during his time of play. I have never seen or heard a complaint about him and I think he would perform his duties honorably and w/o abuse.

+1 for mod

^yer an ugly non member

+1 Aragon is a very mature person, and knows rules very well. Would make a pretty good moderator. we need more late night mod's....

I have no problem with him getting Moderator, but I think he needs to be under heavy supervision for the next 2 weeks to make sure he is up to date with the rules.

I distinctly remember a few times when he had misinterpreted the rules and caused a lot of confusion on the server; as long as he is up to date with the rules now I think he would be a good addition.

+0 for now.

its been a while since ive read the motd, like since june lol

but accually yesterday i reread the rules and such....

and do u mind me asking what did i mess up on? so i can fix it

+1, He doesn't smell nearly as bad as Aegean or Rabid.

Real +1: He understands the rules (except when Duckii changed them without changing the date so people know...) and he is very VERY mature compared to some of the dbags that come on the server and troll and I believe he is more mature than some of the mods.

+1 because iv played with you and you know the rules im sure you would enforce them.. and your cool good to get along with.. so i mean im sure you wouldnt have to many people hating you... also you need to donate though try to hurry xD

lol i dont want mod... ive seen what it has done to people...

they were at 1st cool then they get mod and become douche bags...

and show me where i didnt spell something correctly... its called shortening the words bro

and how am i making xg look bad a u stupid? lol gtfo u dont knw me bro...

and im the child for saying something wrong about someone... O FORGIVE ME please im a sinner

SCREW U BRO

From [xG]LordAragon