Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

LordAragon

well its w/e now

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

pyro whats ur opinion about me?

i tend to play w/ u a lot

Alright, since you guys are all having a huge flame war about what I did, alright, I did put up the ban request, but after he got out all of his anger and stuff he messaged me and asked to start over and he apologized. I accepted the apology, we're friends now, and he's improved in my books. I say +1. I think he's good enough now to handle it, but if you guys don't think so, then I can't say more. He manned up and apologized for what he did even though he did dig himself down further in the thread, but still, I noticed the improvement and the lack of trolling. So +1.

I'm done arguing, maybe if I play with you, and you prove that you don't troll, I'll reconsider.

He doesn't.. Me and him use to have it out a lot and then like I made the ban request, and he obviously did get mad about it, then he manned up and apologized. Since then I haven't seen anything wrong with him. He's an energetic warden, a really good one at that, and he knows the rules really well. I think he deserves it to be honest.

Look, Aragon, I like you as a person. You're a really cool dude, a decent warden and all that. You follow the rules 99% of the time and I like to play with you.

However, I think you would abuse hardcore. About half of the time I see you on the server you are using admin chat, begging us to swap you to CT. I think you would abuse your ability to teamswap and thus be an unfit moderator. Adding to that, your understanding of the rules is sufficient, but as mentioned earlier, not exemplary. You know the rules well enough to play by them, however I'm not sure how well you would do interpreting and applying them. It's a whole different world enforcing the rules than following them.

I really like playing with you, but I cannot, in all honesty, endorse you for moderator. I'm sorry; I wish I could.

A few tips on how to win my endorsement on your next application, if you need one:

• Don't argue in your app thread, as Pyro stated.
  • Don't ask to be team swapped. You can join the queue like everyone else.
  • Read the motd every day for a week. After that read it once a week.

@tarin, u cant say i would abuse hardcore if u havent seen me right?

and i only ask to team switch me cuz we are having shitty days with bad wardens and cts?

u cant judge a book by its cover right?

and im a leader everyone knows that, and not just in video games... i tried to lead in every thing,

and would it hurt to try me?

I play with Aragon alot when hes on, hes Father #1 :D but truthfully i havent played that many games with him to see his skills,),hes a good warden and a fun guy to play with. but i like to play a few more games but which i mean alot before i got ahead and give someone the +1 to the almighty power of Moderator.

+1/2 for now :D