Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

LordAragon

+1 actually understands jail break, as a place not to just play first reaction last reaction. Knows rules and you guys who have -1'd because of that thread he's kind of a right. A lot of the mods that get mod have kind of turned into giant ♥♥♥ holes. Don't -1 him because he says some admins turn bad.

you would bring that up...

i hav a question for you, why do u always troll me ive barely even talk to you bro

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

carrism

you would bring that up...

i hav a question for you, why do u always troll me ive barely even talk to you bro

and yea i had one out break once... cause chicken pissed me off....so what doesnt everyone have outbreaks once in a while were all human right?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

did u accutally read the whole thing? i said i havent read it in a while but i reread it the other day...

its seems you always want the worst for me, and u say i spam? u put like "forum spam me" like 4 times in that one thread

and honestly U had never play jailbreak with me so u honestly dont know who i am, and what im like.

and then u called me like netex, I am NOTHING like netex, like i said if u played with me you would....

go ahead and look at ALL my other post, i have nothing thats bad other than the ones on my 1 bad request buy chicken, and u knw what i apologized to chickenlips to and he accepted, i wouldnt say were hella cool, but we are better when we were before.

and u said i have a problem starting problems, and once again i started 1 problem with chickenlips(no offence but before he had like 6 ban request on him) so honestly u should have saw something there..

xavien, he said he DOESN'T want mod. So lets give him what he wants.

You do realize if he DIDN'T want mod he wouldn't have applied right? I think he deserves to be mod. Have you even seen him play in game? He is a great player, you are basing it off of a thread.

lol old news little kid... called getting out of the past

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and did any of u guys even read the 1st comment on page 3? man some people are so stupid they just jump to conclusions

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

and ezkill i remember reading, what u said on glen becks xg submission, u said what over is over,

so like i said what i said to chicken lips is over, i apologized so if u dont think thats mature i dont know what u think is mature?

idgaf about what happened with chicken?

And I have played with aragon in-game. He trolls. Maybe not a lot but he trolls.

LOL u NEVER play with me, ask anyone i play with regularly, i never troll, so ur clearly clueless

and just trying to cover up?

and IF i did troll, what did i say/do? any proof?