Sign in to follow this  
Kermit

not going to br active

All right guys so lately some might be wondering where I have been for all this time and well I'm still here, the issue of me not playing lately is this I have bought a new 51' TV, a new ps3, and Xbox 360, and I also moved my computer into there which meansi will be playing ALOT but here's the problem.. my Ethernet cored isn't long enough to reach my modem so I need to go buy a new one, I went to future shop and electronic stores and there $50 there but I found one on eBay for $15 -____- they tryna rip Kermit off haha but anyways Im not good wit this eBay shtuff so ill make sure to her my brkther to order one for me And eventually everyone will be playing and all Yu will hear is: "IM BACK ♥♥♥♥♥S!" and then we gon have a pool day and everaythaang (;

- Love Kermit The Frog <3

Actually they are both ripping you off. The components for an ethernet cord are dirt cheap, I could make a 500 meter one for around $30. The only expensive part is the tool you need to press the wires into the ethernet output. That's a $500 dollar tool, but my dad has it, so it's no biggie. Maybe you can rent one or something.

Silence honestly ill just save my self the trouble for all that and just buy it off these assholes haha thanks anyways tho and colors ill miss Yu too for now