Sign in to follow this  
Underscore

Team3k Protest

We have established a 1 warning only policy for trolling. I personally talked to Silence who agreed to unban us if we let him on our Minecraft server. We unbanned him over a week ago and we still haven't been unbanned. It's kind of insulting that you don't respect us enough to follow through with your part of our deal. All of us would appreciate it if you did. Thanks!

Never knew about the deal thing with Silence, probably been busy and hasn't been around to unban you guys yet.

Also quoting this from the last protest thread by Aegean

I want an actual apology from mephesto before I unban your clan. He is an admin and represents your clan' date=' we told him about the situation and his response was "yeah so?" ... unnacceptable.[/quote']

Don't know if he did or not yet or what the official word is, but I'll let the other Division leaders and up talk about this and come to an agreement

I actually talked to Aegean about that. Got that cleared up too. Mephisto is not an admin in our clan. Just a member. Mephisto also didn't really get the problem, he just saw it as two kids messing around with each other. Thus the "so what." Thanks for the help though.

Talked to silence, it's up to him. I vouch +1 for your unban as the community does too, but yeah untill silence decides to unban, we can't do anything.

+1 they didnt do anything wrong except for a few of their members, i dont see why they have to be punished for it. in fact, we are in their exact same place when it comes to our problem with HG, silence basically trolled their jailbreak and as a result, we've been punished for it by being permed from all their servers, and i used to play a lot on their 24/7 crackhouse dm, but not anymore cause of silence :\

+1, it's only SOME of their members who are the trolls. Some people just joined for the fun. It's not fair to everyone who joined who likes to play on the xG servers. I say unban but keep the trolls banned.

It has been quite a while since this thread was posted and I have not received a final answer as to the decision. Can someone PLEASE ask Silence to make a choice. Obviously I and many of the other Team3k members would appreciate being unbanned. I would at least like to know that xG respects us enough to give us a yes or a no.

I talked to Silence.

I'm sorry to say this, but the answer is no. When Team3k crashes, or if an individual member leaves the clan and wishes to be unbanned, then they will be unbanned.