Aegean

Zehdari as Warden (JB)

K guys, lots of discussion bout it. I know his voice sounds young, but he knows all the rules of MOTD in JB, he doesn't freekill, mic spam, or have an annoying voice either. I and a couple other admins do like him, and allow him to be warden. No arguements.

I'm not going to let him not be warden when we have cts who don't even have a mic just chilling. If he wants to be warden, you better listen to him or get shot brahh.

-Aegean!

I don't mind so much but I can feel for the older base(18-22) for getting aggravated when taking orders from a 14 yo xD. It's better to have an older Warden when possible and just have Zehdari as a last resort, which seems to be what's happening. No offense against Zehdari.

I don't mind so much but I can feel for the older base(18-22) for getting aggravated when taking orders from a 14 yo xD. It's better to have an older Warden when possible and just have Zehdari as a last resort, which seems to be what's happening. No offense against Zehdari.

That's irrelevant, if someone gets offended by taking orders from someone younger then them that's letting your age get to your head and ignorance.

That's irrelevant, if someone gets offended by taking orders from someone younger then them that's letting your age get to your head and ignorance.

Nicely said, good sir.

I Really think im mature and that I should be allowed, I know that my voice is a little high but its not annoying.. I just hope that I can feel accepted by the xG community and that i'm not hated on all the time. Thank you.

- Zehdari

i dont like the sound of his voice it is squeaky and annoying an i will mute him from talking. I will not let him be warden. also just read the rules it is clearly stated that if the have a squeaky voice to ban them so there.

Alright.. We will need to have a discution about this.

The squeky voice rule is an opinion, so it shouldn't be in there. We should find another way to determine if someone can be warden or not.

i dont like the sound of his voice it is squeaky and annoying an i will mute him from talking. I will not let him be warden. also just read the rules it is clearly stated that if the have a squeaky voice to ban them so there.

His voice in anyway is not squeaky, and i'd rather have him warden then someone who doesn't know the rules and sounds "older" . If i see you pulling that shit of muting and slaying him when he talks whenever he wants to be warden, I will definitly report you. We are trying to keep this server very friendly, and zehdari has proved to be a good member of this clan. There are always exceptions IN motd just like how Ducki can play CT even though she has no mic because she is not only an admin, but a very good member of xG. As I said, i'm not only admin who have reported that zehdari is good member, and if you pull that mute shit and admin abuse him, I will see to it that you get your admin powers revoked

-Aegean!