Sign in to follow this  
hellcherrys

[Ban Request] Doug

-1 to this.

I honestly think that Cherrys is just buttmad that someone is more e-cool than he is and hes mad jelly of how e-popular doug is.

My advice? Harden the fuck up and stop QQ'ing just because you wish you were one of the popular kids.

I honestly think that Cherrys is just buttmad that someone is more e-cool than he is and hes mad jelly of how e-popular doug is.

Popularity = DOESNT MEAN SHIT TO ANYONE

Just want to put that out ;)

Doug might be loud, obnoxious, and brash, but only in a playful way. He's aware of the rules, and he's actually a good guy. Maybe if you'd given him a chance, you'd have figured that out yourself. Also, next time you try to incriminate someone, take a demo that has some fucking proof in it. you know you're retarded when you can get me mad.. ._.

-1 for ban. Ridiculous.

Doug doesn't even need to watch the video. Doug's offended.

Doug's more offended that you try to ban me for something, which I didn't do, that only warrants a slay.

Doug is most offended by how you let the person I killed, who literally broke every motd rule dozens of times, look like a victim.

For some reason when ever I read this I hear doug's voice in my head reading this back to me....

YOU BITCHES MAD I BROUGHT OUT THE PERMA BAN HAMMA !??!?! I'LL DO IT TO EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF YOU MUTHA FUCKERS, except you *points at you*. I love you.

Either way, this is doug breaking only 1 rule, why ban him for that? This just warrants a slay..

-1 doug is awesome and knows what he's doing honestly I WANT HIM IN XG im going to ask him to post a member sub. I seriously wish he was in xg and played alot in other servers like surf and other stuff. And other games. BUT HE's awesome on jb. SO ya.

If I was on, the CT would have been slayed before Doug got !lr, although it's impractical, he did what had to be done to the CT. At most he needed a slay, but doug knows rules clearly. Definitly not getting banned, especially over something like this.

~Closed