serbiansnaga

Professor Serbian's Classroom

Can pyro sing the national anthem of our class?

(Firework by Katy Perry)

As acting teacher's aide Ill handle this one, Pyro may sing the national anthem but it must be in his Chuckie Cheese work uniform and at the top of his lungs. Actually, we demand video of this in this classroom. For educational purposes.

papapapapprooooofesser????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? IF ADD kids went to a ADD camp, would it be a concentration camp? And if you watch Toy Story 3 in spanish will buzz speak english?Q???Q?Q?Q?Q?Q???Q?Q?Q??Q??Q?Q?!?Q??!?Q?!??Q?Q?!?!??!?Q??QQ?!?Q?!?Q??!?!?Q??!?Q?Q??!?!??Q?? NEETO THANKS BYE

Dear Prof. Serbian,

Sometimes when my boyfriend and I are being "intimate" he tries to put his private parts in inappropriate places. How do i get him to continue doing so? Furthermore, why do I like it? Also, after I have sex with women of the night, and they stop breathing after we go to Pyro's house .. sometimes it hurts when I pee, why is that?

Antonymous

Why have I only been successfully deep-throated twice?

HEY HEY! I resent that .. shit ain't easy!

.. Professor Serbian, tips?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

why is mostly everyone talking about shit?

kelly, be nice to the students. they're just curious about their bodies. the anus can be a confusing thing during these harsh times.