Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

-1 because you've been in here a short amount of time.

Has a bit of a maturity issue, and I don't mean that to flame you just put more time into this before you apply.

Sorry Maasie, the only reason why I said im in a race with cookie was because I know her IRL and we joke around about it. It seriously is not a race, I understand that it takes time. The only reason why I asked those questions before was because I just wanted to know how long on average it took. I just worry a lot and I thought that if not enough people commented on my app, I would look bad. Bad in the way that it makes me look like im not known very well in the community. Also, I played on the xG servers for around a month before even making a account on xG. And even then I did not apply the first time for about 2-3 weeks after making my account. Ive spent around 3 1/2- 4 months already playing on xG servers, just not on the forums.

Mr Stego +1

Stego is awesome person, he knows the rules and tells others what they are.

8/10 on maturity since he is always relaxed and dosn't get angry

I see him on the surf, idk if he goes anywhere else

Note: I dont know why you think you are my nemesis when i killed you 22 times and you only killed me 15 LOLZ

+1 for ya stego your really good at surf, your friendly, and clearly NOT a squeaky little kid who rages and such. 9/10 Maturity

Quoted his comment so everyone could see.

+1. You are active on forums.

You are always nice and helpful.

Also mature and don't go mad at everyone. You are mature as possible

gl

-Echo

decision: -1

why: Seen him rage too much on the forums. Every time he posts something it's a dumbass comment that's not even funny but offensive.

maturity: 5/10

activity: 8/10

I already settled my differences with Justin Beiber. The only cases where that occured were with him... If you can show me examples that did not involve him link them please. And as far as the humor I have, I really do not see how it ends up being offensive. When I joke I joke and I rarely if ever make it offensive towards others. If I do not get Mod purely on the fact that I fought with justin beiber i will be severely disappointed as I do have the skill to be a Mod and the neccisisity for a Primary Surf mod is needed.

Decision: +1

Why: He is a great friend ,shows kindness to everyone he meets also, he does not use his mic constantly or often all together so I doubt he would call stuff out just like that and free slay, and finally he knows the motd.

Activity: Very active on Surf, Jailbreak, and Minigames.

Maturity: 10/10

I change my vote to a -1. I've had problems with him ever since he posted this thread. He's been bothering me and he's been bothering Megan. After she said she wouldn't add him he continued to beg and plead and whenever she was on the server he would constantly ask. Now he won't stop trying to bring me into things I had nothing to do with, like such:

Did u even read when the post before mine was??? Stop trying to troll me on my mod thread ok? And plus why come after me when cookie does it every 2 days! Y do u feel like coming after me and me alone?

FYI go over to cookie's thread, she has like 10 bumps :P

Stop posting on your thread! I just bumped mine after a week of no one posting on it cookie.

I don't think I ever did anything like point out how many bumps you had or tell people to go look at it for a -negative- reason. And I'm kinda tired of it now. You can be a cool guy but from these last few weeks I don't think you would make a good mod right now. I'm sorry that's just how I see it.

Also, I'll quote my comment in response to your last 'cookie thread is a bump thread':

Stego? Why are you -always- bringing up me when trying to deflect someone away from. I don't do it every 2 days. I post replies to people who post on mine. I'm sorry not many people have been posting but stop putting blame on me.

I only bumped 3 times. So no. All of those posts are because I was actually trying to talk to people.

I don't mean to be rude, I mean out of all the folk on the server I generally thought you were a cool dude in how you were ontop of people doing bad things and just being nice. But after I added you asked Silence to add you and then offered me adding him if he did add you? I can understand that as a joke so I was not to mad but then you fought with Boxxy a lot, and you also repeated your self a bunch in surf server. You even got like 1/3 out of a relatively full server to bug me about adding with your "Will you add me? Will you add me? Meeeeeeeeeeeegaaaaaaan add meeee." Which was, pretty annoying to say the least.

Now you're bugging Cookie and shes one of my good friends and I don't really appreciate it. I can see it as a joke but it's obviously not being that funny to her and if you know her in real life you should be able to tell that it's bothering her. I mean I can and I only know her through steam. Please Stego I am not taking a punch at you it's just some things you do can be a bit silly and you need to be aware of that.

(total novice here I don't know if it's mandatory to say whether that's a plus one or a minus one or a zero. But I will just say for now 0 till improvements.)

I just realized that all kind of sounded like negative stuff, but he has hoped on a few times to help me with trolls and has given me good advice when things go wrong in the servers, so hes honestly not that bad of a guy but I am just saying his attitude as of recently towards some players, whether conscious and intentional or not, has not been the best.

Cookie the only reason why I brought you up was because you bumped many more times than mine and I was only using you as an example. I meant no harm in what I was saying and they were all just joking around comments as well. Im not calling you names or disrespecting you in anyway! But if you get this mad of just saying that you bump more than me and -1 me for it, I can see how people think you are generally an angry person...

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Also cookie why not use then entire quote instead of just part of it to make me look bad?

Orignal quote: Stop posting on your thread! I just bumped mine after a week of no one posting on it cookie. I fell unloved :'( lol