Jacksparrow

[xG] Batman-"Wheres Harvey?"

Hey Beauty's and Beautets!

Long time member, I feel like I could be a helpful contribution to the moderator scene. I've played on all the servers for hours and hours!

I took a break from counter strike and team fortress to for awhile so none of you have probably seen me but I'm hoping to get back out there and support the clan!

This is the real Jack Sparrow. David is a very good friend of mine and I believe he is one of the more competent players in the clan. He knows the rules very well, and, while, he does screw around a bit, he is serious when he needs to be. He is very mature and intelligent and he should help moderate our servers. +1.

Remember that one time when you solicited sex from an underage girl? Because you were a cop and you said you wouldn't charge her with underage drinking if she had sex with you. You ended up charging her anyway. No? Well batman does.

I think, you honestly should wait a bit before you apply, because you were inactive for a couple months and just came back.. you shouldn't just come back & make a moderator app, imo..

-1 Nothing personal, you're a great guy, just was really inactive for a while..

I'm not gonna +1/-1.

All I'm going to say is, since you were unactive, get known again even though you're already known!

Goodluck~

Echo