Sporky

Random Contest :D

Straight up baby, I am proud of how I smell! Partly because I am told by the only person who matters more to me than Korean rabid duckii(both of them) arth Serbian duke snackbar and others i missed that I "smell so damn delicious!"

I don't mean anything to you and you put me in a list with rabid my heart sank into a deep dark pit where there is no return.

:frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:

DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD YET, THIS ISN'T OVER

#5. "Pick a number between 1-9." The only reason I could see indefinate is if the computer chooses 2.00000000000002

#6. Wrong. You have 2 apples. I'm calling bullshit.

@@Sporky I am going to prove to you that i am correct in the next few paragraphs and that you are wrong, i recommend you read the whole thing through because i don't want to say that you are stupid, but you are stupid... jk lol i love you, however i would like for you to read the reasonings behind why your answers to this "quiz" are wrong and then pay close attention to the closing paragraph.

first off, you have 5 apples. 5 because you have the 3still on the table. you just aren't holding them. the question was how many do you have not how many do you have in your hands.

the bird question is 1 because you have the 1 dead bird as it was shot, if it isn't dead then it sure as fuck isn't going anywhere because you fucking shot it where as the other ones are going to fly away. which is why you don't have them.

now onto the only real difficult questions when using basic logic.

number 1, how many letters are in "the alphabet"

the answer to this is actually 7 because there are only 7 different letters in it. although the letters e, a, t, and h all appear twice... they are NOT different letters.

now the question of odds as to picking the same number between 1-9, according to basic statistics. unless it is SPECIFICALLY told to you that there will be non-whole numbers (decimal points) then it is by law assumed that this is running off of whole round numbers only. meaning the numbers it may choose from are only 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. now that we have the fact you can only choose those 9 numbers cleared up let me explain the actual probability that you will pick the same number. you may choose a number 1-9 and it may choose a number 1-9 there is a 1/9 chance of you picking any number and it picking any number therefore basic probability dictates since they are independent that (1/9)*(1/9) is your new probability that your probability of picking the same number is in fact 1/81.

Now i am not saying that you must force mad to return the gift (or korean, i am not sure if he gave it to him or not...)

however i am saying that if you are going to do a contest in which you are asking trivia questions like this. especially mathematical or just stupid questions like that, you take a moment to think about it first. i have just presented to you the reason why those 3 answers were wrong on EVERYBODIES answers. so again, please think about that. and if you wanna do a contest like this again, i'd be happy to go over the questions with you so that you know the CORRECT answers based on standard math and statistical laws, and common sense. that way you don't mistakenly give maddy another prize even though 3 of his 10 answers were wrong. (he only got 70% correct)

@DaKorean i was stating that those are the only people to whom i care what they think of me, however all of you combined are not nearly as important as my girlfriend and according to her i "smell delicious"

Those apples could have just been on the table, not specifically "yours" , computers being able to choose more then just whole numbers makes sense, and there are 81 choices IF they were only whole numbers, but it's not only 1 out of the 81 that they can be the same, it's 9 out of 81 ( 1- 1, 2-2, etc. ) so your argument is invalid even in that sense. Last point, if you ask someone "how many letters are in 'Africa'" No one is going to say OH it's only 5 since A is in it twice. You lost, get over it.

Congrats Maddy, sucks I was away for volleyball but oh well :P

@Aegean true it is 9/81, which is 1/9 possibility... D: you got me there, however if the ones on the table are not your apples, then neither are the ones in your hand and you are just holding them which would make you have 0 apples. and actually yest there are only 5 letters in africa. people wont say it because they are stupid.

i was wrong on the exact probability, but it is still proving that those answers were in fact wrong when given. if anything you kind of backed me up. as to the computers not picking whole numbers, statistical law says that unless specified how many decimal places you go to, you go off of whole numbers only.

I actually laughed reading what you guys are saying and I see where your coming from @@Chrono but I want you to remember, it was MY contest, you play my MY rules. And you go by MY answers. These questiOns are mostly based on the theory of common sense.

1. How many Letters are in "The Alphabet"?

Quotations were important that's why I put them.

2.you don't have to be a math genius to figure this out

3.this is pretty easy question, you have to think out of the list, When your driving and want to turn a corner, what do you do? You press on the break , to lessen your speed , easy as that.

4.self-explanatory

5.a Computer is made up of numbers, rational,irrational numbers,you guys were to focused on the whole number never looking between the numbers , The Decimals. Which would be practically infinite.

6.Read the Question again. but I'll make it easier, There are 5 apples on the table, YOU pick up 2, how many apples do YOU have? This was almost the Same as the 1st question but I left of the quotations / emphasis.

7.Read the question. There are 5 birds ON THE FENCE, You shot one, there would be none left as they would fly away, and that the bird if shot would fall off the fence. Hit or Miss None would be remaining.

8. Easy Peasy

9.Read closely

10.Google that shiit.

I actually laughed reading what you guys are saying and I see where your coming from @@Chrono but I want you to remember, it was MY contest, you play my MY rules. And you go by MY answers. These questiOns are mostly based on the theory of common sense.

1. How many Letters are in "The Alphabet"?

Quotations were important that's why I put them.

2.you don't have to be a math genius to figure this out

3.this is pretty easy question, you have to think out of the list, When your driving and want to turn a corner, what do you do? You press on the break , to lessen your speed , easy as that.

4.self-explanatory

5.a Computer is made up of numbers, rational,irrational numbers,you guys were to focused on the whole number never looking between the numbers , The Decimals. Which would be practically infinite.

6.Read the Question again. but I'll make it easier, There are 5 apples on the table, YOU pick up 2, how many apples do YOU have? This was almost the Same as the 1st question but I left of the quotations / emphasis.

7.Read the question. There are 5 birds ON THE FENCE, You shot one, there would be none left as they would fly away, and that the bird if shot would fall off the fence. Hit or Miss None would be remaining.

8. Easy Peasy

9.Read closely

10.Google that shiit.

Yeah Chrono, deal with it... and you should be happy that at least Batman is giving away Terraria for everyone.

If i won this, you guys are dumB.

1. Who the hell sends letters and messages to The Alphabet?

2. I dont want 6, so go da hell.

3. The drivers IQ

4. n.- eating utensil combining features of a spoon and a fork

5.10011001010101010010101001010100101111010010010100101001010010100101102001010101001011000

6. Well, im going to have to check my refridgator.

7. zero, i shot them all cause i got bored

8. The horse's name was friday. "iCarly reference"(we know he watches iCarly)

9. at the beach and take a picture of it and put it on facebook because you made sand boobs on the mold of the sand covering the survivor and it looks funny

10. Tosh.0,... or a Movie