easy

xG, I'll be back!

xG, from the beggining, to the end.

The Start: I first played on the xG servers the end of february, I met a lot of cool people, e.g. Aegean, Billy, Serb, Quarantine, DuckiiJr, Mad Scientist, e.t.c. Back then, Aegean was only a mod, and billy & serb were only members!

I started playing more and more often, and met edison, and fox mc cloud later on, around April. They made a group, and I was interested in joining, because I would've gotten powers, but little did I know, that would soon get me perm banned from xG. After about a week of joining illumin, I got banned, so, curious on why, I made a ban protest because I was banned for "General Cheating/Exploits" but, that was wrong, it was just a steam community ban on them. So, I was told the only way to get unbanned, was to leave that group. Since xG was such a nicer community, I decided to leave. I was unbanned, with the help of Arthman, Aegean, and Duckii. They were the people who I looked up to at that time, since they helped me so much, and then Aegean got me into xG. I started playing CT more, because I liked being warden, and being in control.

The Beggining: This was around when I started making more friends, and more people started joining; Peechis, Drank, Pyro, Kenny, Skydaddy e.t.c. I started seeing my friends all getting mod, and it started making me want it more, but it didn't get 'till later that I really wanted it. It got so bad, that when the promo & demo came out that later had my name on it (week 25), I was kind of pressuring Aegean and after that, felt so bad, because I know how hard he works, and he's just trying to do his best. I asked him why, and I forget what he said, but then he finally said there, you're a mod.

Being A Mod: I was finally a mod. It was great! Everyday, I'd come home after school, and play Jailbreak, excited to use my powers, and at first, I was really confused about everything, and then I had some people help me out with everything, and I got really good, imo. I loved helping people out, and probably played spectator waaay more than T or CT, because I loved being able to slay people :). It made me feel as if I had a purpose (Don't get me wrong, I have a great social life), but I knew no one would make fun of me, e.t.c.

Being an Admin: Ahh, being an admin. Probably one of the greatest feelings for me (While in xG). It was so great, I loved it, being able to ab00se and use !vote. It was fun. I loved everyone in xG, some more than others ;). You were all great to me, and whenever you'd make fun of me, I knew you were just joking around with me. I trained some mods, and helped a lot, imo. I taught them how to use their powers properly, e.t.c. I can't believe how many people I liked from this clan who left. e.g. Peechis, Drank, Ero, Duckii, selby, sully, and a bunch of others.

Now, you're all so special to me, and I could list a bunch of you, but I'd run out of space. I'll just name a few special people.

@Pyro You and me were friends from when you joined xG. We talked so much, and had such great conversations. You were the coolest furry ever, and couldn't wait to become better friends with you. You've helped me through so much, and made me feel like such a special guy, thanks for everything, I couldn't of met a great buddy.

@Aegean! You and Me. Oh Jeez. First off; I love you buddy. You've done SOOOOOO MUCH. Got me unbanned from xG, got me INTO xG. Got me promoted to moderator, got me promoted to admin, helped me with decisions, e.t.c. If you weren't in this clan, I can't imagine how much this clan would suck. No offence, but Aegean does SO much for xG, and you people don't realize it, and he should get a ton more respect for everything he does. Thanks again.

@@serbiansnaga My canadian buddy, you and me were great friends, we'd always make jokes about each other, and you'd make fun of newmarket, when you know we're way better ;) I've had such great moments with you, and you and me can only become better friends. I hope we can keep in touch later on :)

@@Mohammad Oh boy, you were so funny, I can't even tell you how many times I've laughed from talking to you! Our conversation like a week ago on TS where I was going to marry you in-game, and make a whole marriage day, but then your friend came in the server and you turned into a pussy ;) I'd like to say I helped you get mod/admin, and I hope I did get it for you, and I hope to see you get higher up, because you're a great guy! Thanks for everything you've done.

All in all, xG has been a great place for me, and as the title says, I will be back, I talked to serbian about this, and he told me to get this straightened out and then come back, but I'm not leaving, persay. I'll play on the servers, not as active though. If you wish to take away my admin, I'm fine with that, but I'll be back and active as usual again soon. Like, 1-3 weeks, 1 month tops. So, I'm keeping everyone on my friends list, and still play. I'll be just as active on forums like usual.

Also, here's a list of some others;

@@Hudson

@@themick07

@@Unique

@@Heisenberg

@@silence

@@BillyMays

@@JustinBieber

@@KingJ

@@Otherworldly

@@Duke

@CookiePrincess

@@Sporky

@Papichulo88

@Poncher

@Smoker

@@syN_

@@MuLLin

@DaKorean @@Chrono

@@Deodate

And a bunch of others, don't be sad if your name isn't up here, I probably just forgot.

I love you all<3

hes getting his irl issues straightened out, so i told him that its okay for him to be inactive on the servers and to worry about himself over the clan, ull keep ur admin powers, no point in having them removed if ur just gonna be inactive but for legitimate reasons

Right, I forgot to say why. LOOOOOOOOL. oops.

Alright, well basically what I told serbian was that my grades are sucking dick, I need to catch up with my friends, my girl's probably dumpin' me, and my family is going through a rough patch.

Thanks, hope you do well aswell, Mac N Cheese. (Little nickname I just came up with, because of your last name) LOL.

& Cookie, I'm not a hobo, nor will I ever be a hobo. I am a hobo hunter.

Also, you're an asian shemale. remember? ;)

Well, This saddens me alot. Get your things together and working well and come back to us. And i found it funny i got mentioned at first at the illumin part. hehe

Life > xG

Your message means alot big guy, hope everything works out :) let me know if you need anything, and yeah what Serb said, you don't need to lose your powers for those real life issues, just take care and take your time. We'll be waiting :)

Technically life = xG since we signed it away to silence, but I'll see ya later bud :D

Idk why you aren't on my friend's list! It seems like you keep removing me, haha!

But good luck with the troubles ahead. I've been there, and people will always be waiting for you at every turn :)

& Cookie, I'm not a hobo, nor will I ever be a hobo. I am a hobo hunter.

Also, you're an asian shemale. remember? ;)

How could I forget?!?! Doy. And will always be a hobo never a hobo hunter. ^^