Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Ban Request TOKE'n

In the linked .zip file you will find 3 demos.

In toke6.dem you will see cell spamming at tick 1900

In toke7.dem you will see a freekill at tick 2500 **

In toke9.dem you will see baiting at ticks 9500, 11100, and 11600

** The warden said "all t's shift walk" so 1 t started walking, TOKE'n killed him for no apparent reason. It's not until AFTER he killed the warden said facing cells, etc.

TRIED to get him baiting more with guns and gun planting - he's been doing that all day and I know other forum regulars saw it so hopefully they can vouch for something, but the demos I got should hopefully be enough for a CT-ban (even if temporary) as a warning.

Here: https://rapidshare.com/files/2147067391/toke.zip

+1 seen him do this multipul times warrned him MULTIPUL times slayed him Multipul times i think u get the MULTIPUL points im making? i like that word MULTIPUL xD iv said it MULTIPUL times ima stop now

Wow i cant believe I'm actually agreeing with u mick. +1 I didn't see him do it this time but i have seen him do it different times. He freekills, baits ,and gun plants . BBBAANNN HHHIIIMMM and then he'll learn his lesson.

I see a co-leader and 2 people who I *think* are mods who have +1'd this and there's been no admin input at all. Granted Toke'n is doing better these last few days in my opinion, it doesn't change the fact that he did it at the time and I've got the "proof" you always ask for...

Hey sorry bout that, I didn't realize this post was still open. Umm I'll CT ban him for 1 week next time I see him, I did play with him yesterday and he did seem fine, but he definitly should have this 1 week to understand what he did wrong back then, and hopefully work on his knowledge of the CT rules.

~Closed