Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Admin Abuse by $moker

Smoker calls loads of people faggots and shit. He calls people out for knife fights and he acts like a hard ass. That's smoker. It really isn't that big of a deal anyways. People always argue over music and I think you were being a little too sensitive with threatening his admin over someone's opinion.

But I <3 Smoker with all my dick so maybe I'm a little biased.

I've seen tyler have hissy fits harder than Puppyluv, also you instigating before. I'm also pretty sure Smoker wouldn't straight up continously harass you just because you have a horrible sense of music, because odd future is pretty fucking bad, not going to lie. But if you're into rape, African Americans cursing, shootings, ejackulating, and drugs. Then be my guest, just don't broadcast it.

yeah guise of is so bad dey r into evyl thngs and dat skary stuff, nicki minaj and weezy r so much bettar

Fuck off, Rack City is the best song ever.

LOLSARCASM

Luls, still being a terrible admin i see.

What else is new, this is blatant abuse (i got my admin removed for putting someone in spectator). Wrong section to post in though, so i guess just wait for a div-leader (if we have any left) or a higher up to punish you.

Luls, still being a terrible admin i see.

What else is new, this is blatant abuse (i got my admin removed for putting someone in spectator). Wrong section to post in though, so i guess just wait for a div-leader (if we have any left) or a higher up to punish you.

lawl, I remember that.. you shouldn't of been demoted..

I like OF a little but Pac, Biggie, and Eazy E were the best rappers alive until they died. Anyways I think this is sort of admin abuse and the use of the word faggot is offensive to people and should not be used in this server if we cant use the word nigger.