Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

Well Goodbye Everybody

Well, you may know you may not know me but basically I'm leaving. It has been a great run with xG as I was very excited to join this clan and every moment of me being in it was truly a fun experience. You guys,girls,creatures are an amazing group and are just fun to play with and all around nice. I'm very happy to have been introduced to this clan if that is what you want to call it but I see it more as a family because of how nice everyone is and how people can get along with each other with barely any bad blood. It has been a great time talking and I enjoy the fact you would even take the time to look over this. I hope everybody continues to have fun and have a great life.

Thank You Everybody :D

Well, you may know you may not know me but basically I'm leaving. It has been a great run with xG as I was very excited to join this clan and every moment of me being in it was truly a fun experience. You guys,girls,creatures are an amazing group and are just fun to play with and all around nice. I'm very happy to have been introduced to this clan if that is what you want to call it but I see it more as a family because of how nice everyone is and how people can get along with each other with barely any bad blood. It has been a great time talking and I enjoy the fact you would even take the time to look over this. I hope everybody continues to have fun and have a great life.

Thank You Everybody :D

Imma miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wolfy! <3<3

Though we had some very rough times in the past, I thank you for playing in xG with me and many other people.

Bye Wolfy ~.